Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are expecting a home delivery, does anyone know what type of truck it comes on? Is it a single car loader type one? Just trying to work out whether I’m going to block up the road.

I’m hoping it’s not driven here as someone else driving it wouldn’t be great in my new car. That’s doesn’t happen right?

If you are expecting a home delivery, does anyone know what type of truck it comes on? Is it a single car loader type one? Just trying to work out whether I’m going to block up the road.

I’m hoping it’s not driven here as someone else driving it wouldn’t be great in my new car. That’s doesn’t happen right?
Mine arrived today on a low loader. It’s one delivery at a time. The delivery driver drove it off the truck, checked my ID then left me to it.

Say hi to another newbie, my car was ordered as of last week and having made peace with the concept of waiting until August time I know have hope for something sooner. It's the hope that kills you...

I'm inbetween Leeds and Bradford and getting a LR in White with Black interior - there are a few around here, is there a friendly wave/nod like I used to get in my old S2000? :)

Reactions: DigbyChicken
Delivery day today - 😬😬. Potentially so excited I may get a nose bleed.
No text as yet, and I am expecting it to turn up about 10pm as I have felt the trauma from others who waited most of the day.
This has been a dream since I saw one in a Shopping Centre years ago. Now the painful last few hours wait.
As I have been looking at threads of what a home delivery is like, but not really found one (Cue loads of people not linking out to the correct threads) I'll let you know how taking home delivery goes. Not "delivery" where you go and collect it. Why do people call that delivery anyway?

Reactions: TesTed
So today is my delivery day. I live about 5 hours from Glasgow (where the vehicles are sent out from for Scotland I believe) and I haven't had a tracking link yet (11am) so we could be in for a long day.

After being told last week that we'd be paid out "in a couple of days" I thought it best to drop the EST another call. A couple of days has now slipped to 1-2 weeks for "final management checks and payment" according to the person on the phone. I'm not surprised.

The race to the deadline has started, Home Delivery Due 22/6, Text from Tesla this morning payment Due, EST saying awaiting payment.

Tesla text says cleared payment 7 days before, Should I start panicking if the EST doesn't hit my account today / Tomorrow?

Tesla say 7 days is the cutoff but it's 2 working days if I'm correct. They gave me until Thursday (for a Monday delivery) to pay.

Not sure what the status is on your EST page but probably best to contact them to find out when you'll get paid out.