Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla say 7 days is the cutoff but it's 2 working days if I'm correct. They gave me until Thursday (for a Monday delivery) to pay.

Not sure what the status is on your EST page but probably best to contact them to find out when you'll get paid out.
EST is marked Awaiting Payment, Spoke to tEST Last week and they pretty much said Money would be in my account by the end of Tuesday, latest.

Have spoken to Tesla and once again very helpfully, Was informed that they know that its an partial EST payment so as long as that done this week no issues, But pay the difference for the due date.

The person I spoke to also said use the RN number not the Invoice Ref, Also mentioned the Not Recognised Bank issue, explained it was because they dont use a UK Bank and mentioned doing a test transaction first if not comfortable.

Reactions: imstitch
I collected on Saturday from Glasgow with no issues (and the car is great!)

The EST loan came in on Wed, and I'd transferred out the balance to Tesla the same day. Since my account had cleared by end of business that day, and showed no balance outstanding, I wasn't asked for any kind of confirmation on collection day (and didn't have to submit anything by email in advance).

Delivery day today - 😬😬. Potentially so excited I may get a nose bleed.
As I have been looking at threads of what a home delivery is like, but not really found one
It was very smooth and hassle free for me last year. Low loader arrived, car reversed off by the driver, helped me make the initial inspection, gave me the key cards & stayed as long as I needed before he departed. He even texted me the next day to add any items I had found to his post delivery report. Highly professional.

(...as for my previous home delivery, 91y old father tells me that went smoothly too. Female Ranger arrived, charging chord was disconnected, bodywork looked acceptable (unlike now, 64 y later) but range was several decibels too high because the frunk wouldn't shut)

Reactions: chemirocha
So between Tesla and the EST, I'm having a rough time with EVs.

No contact from Tesla all day, no tracking link via text. Got a random call from a London number at 5pm (I think it was anyvan) saying the vehicle is being no longer being delivered today and when would I like to reschedule (the next available delivery is Friday). So I've taken a day off and insured the car starting today and now at 5pm it's delayed. I don't have an issue with the delay so much but wasting a day of my time is a good way of killing any goodwill I had.

So between Tesla and the EST, I'm having a rough time with EVs.

No contact from Tesla all day, no tracking link via text. Got a random call from a London number at 5pm (I think it was anyvan) saying the vehicle is being no longer being delivered today and when would I like to reschedule (the next available delivery is Friday). So I've taken a day off and insured the car starting today and now at 5pm it's delayed. I don't have an issue with the delay so much but wasting a day of my time is a good way of killing any goodwill I had.
Oh dear! Hope you get it sorted. Waste of a day! I’m glad that didn’t happen to me - I’d have spend the day ordering more accessories o_O💵

Reactions: imstitch
I collected on Saturday from Glasgow with no issues (and the car is great!)

The EST loan came in on Wed, and I'd transferred out the balance to Tesla the same day. Since my account had cleared by end of business that day, and showed no balance outstanding, I wasn't asked for any kind of confirmation on collection day (and didn't have to submit anything by email in advance).
Looking forward to getting mine in Glasgow tomorrow ... same spec & colour but without the tow bar. Just wondering how much charge was in it when you picked it up?

Reactions: CaptFish2003
So I found out why my car wasn't delivered yesterday - AnyVan never showed up to collect it and only told Tesla at 5pm they weren't coming. I'm still wondering why Tesla didn't figure it out sooner as it's a 10 hour round trip from my address to the collection centre and picking it up after midday would have been a very long day for the driver but this is between Tesla and AnyVan now I guess.

Phoned EST as no money in the account and was today the latest only to be informed again that it would be in the next run tonight and this time I would get an email to say that payment was on the way.

Not happy but will just have to wait.

Yet did get a Tesla Text to say delivery will be next week!

So I found out why my car wasn't delivered yesterday - AnyVan never showed up to collect it and only told Tesla at 5pm they weren't coming. I'm still wondering why Tesla didn't figure it out sooner as it's a 10 hour round trip from my address to the collection centre and picking it up after midday would have been a very long day for the driver but this is between Tesla and AnyVan now I guess.
I’ve not even contemplated the thought that it might not get delivered on my day. I’m expecting to hear nothing on the day and as time ticks on getting worried but I can’t imagine it not coming!

Insurance,as you may or may not get your Reg number before delivery

If you already haven't got a quote, be amazed on the price range or even the refusal to quote. Get your quote 21 days before and lock it in
It's a company car lease so luckily I don't need to worry about that :) crazy excess though so I need to see if I can insure against the excess at a sensible price. Reg came in the same text

I’ve not even contemplated the thought that it might not get delivered on my day. I’m expecting to hear nothing on the day and as time ticks on getting worried but I can’t imagine it not coming!

The SA says it's only happened a couple of times in the past 2 years, so just bad luck I think. After getting ahold of someone today (I couldn't yesterday as it was past working hours), they've rearranged it for tomorrow which is sooner than AnyVan offered. I half expected because of how remote my address is that I wouldn't get a tracking link (I never get a working one for anything else) but apparently everyone with delivery gets one, no matter how remote so once you get that you should be golden!

Reactions: PSmigg