Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an observation but I think the Tesla way is the correct way in selling cars. I would assume their data analysts can forecast demand and the production line would be geared up to that so late July and August orders if were over the forecasted demand of a particular spec would incur some delay. As I said, this is my observation and of course, unfounded suspicion.

Reactions: moodel_tree
I’ve had no texts but as the car is leased wondering if the lease company would have these instead. All I’ve had is a confirmation email from Tesla Enterprise when the order was placed.
dito here im leasing a T3LR via Leaseplan received a e-mail confirmation and have to wait but as I'm having a long range and ordered 15th of July they told me delivery is around 2nd week of September and they text me when ship leaves Shanghai with the VIN nr and believe as its Leaseplan they do a home delivery straight from Southampton docks to my home.

dito here im leasing a T3LR via Leaseplan received a e-mail confirmation and have to wait but as I'm having a long range and ordered 15th of July they told me delivery is around 2nd week of September and they text me when ship leaves Shanghai with the VIN nr and believe as its Leaseplan they do a home delivery straight from Southampton docks to my home.
I'm Lease too (LEX). Tesla give you all the updates and delivery schedules via text. Mine is being delivered to my house Sept 11. Tesla will contact you direct.

I’ve ordered through Leaseplan on 3rd June. Tesla have contacted me directly throughout, even to schedule delivery. I had to tell Leaseplan when the car was arriving 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Erol