Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla chat told me that because I am not the owner I will not get the VIN/allocation correspondence. Your lease company may give you the VIN for reference but it won't be straight from Tesla.
I too am leasing but I did get an allocation text on 28th July but no vin as I'm not the owner. Delivery text came on 3rd August for delivery on the 1st September. Leasing company are clueless after ordering as they are just a middle man.

Just noticed a batch of Model 3s have arrived in Belfast including my own LR so looking forward to the upcoming delivery.

Unlike what @Techno-gym noticed with Brent Cross, the cars that have arrived have come with the typical Tesla number plate frames (empty, awaiting number plates) rather than plates stuck on and the front splash guards already fitted.

I don't even have a SA. The closest I have to one is Luke on the online chat 😁

Me too, I am emailing deliveryGB as Park Royal (where I am due to collect my car) is redirecting to them anyway.

I was told yet again to sit tight and wait, even though I had zero updates since I placed the order in late July. Fingers crossed for a Sept delivery as I am about to sell my car to avoid further devaluation!

Just noticed a batch of Model 3s have arrived in Belfast including my own LR so looking forward to the upcoming delivery.

Unlike what @Techno-gym noticed with Brent Cross, the cars that have arrived have come with the typical Tesla number plate frames (empty, awaiting number plates) rather than plates stuck on and the front splash guards already fitted.
Are you hanging about outside the Belfast Tesla place? 😁

Are you hanging about outside the Belfast Tesla place? 😁
Kinda! I'm fortunate in that I live close to Belfast and have a regular client meeting close to the Tesla site, it's been interesting as their yard has been practically empty all July and August, today was the first time I drove past and noticed some Model 3s sitting so called in out of curiosity and noticed my LR was one of them!

I am a bit confused around Tesla orders. I had placed mine through my works company car scheme. Called Tesla and they said they couldn't talk to me until the lease company gave approval. Dropped them an email, they have contacted Tesla and given them approval to talk to me now. They did say this on the response back to me:

"We do have shipments of Model 3 Performance en route for September deliveries. Cars are matched to orders once they have set sail from Shanghai. I'd say mid to late September for this order"

So does that mean you don't get a VIN until its on a ship? On the up side at least I can now call Tesla and check how it works!
Mine was ordered through lexauto and is due for delivery on Monday. I just got the VIN and registration number via text today

Reactions: StuBee
1 hour till collection. It’s been a strange journey to get this point. Do what I did if you have concerns, phone every other day when you find someone who seems helpful keep asking for them. For me any questions I had Michael answered. It took four or five different advisors to find him but he seemed to actually care and would call back when he said he would.
ordered mid June m3Sr+ whit With tow hitch. Did have to change order 3 times as dates kept changing for different models. Eventually ended up with car we planned on but with added tow hitch.

Ye, splash guards fitted at the front with the rear ones in the boot...sorry, "trunk!" I also had car mats in my SR+ which I was not expecting as according to all the info, that model doesn't come with mats. However, they are not as good quality as the aftermarket ones I purchased in anticipation! 128GB USB stick in the g;ove compartment too.

Ye, splash guards fitted at the front with the rear ones in the boot...sorry, "trunk!" I also had car mats in my SR+ which I was not expecting as according to all the info, that model doesn't come with mats. However, they are not as good quality as the aftermarket ones I purchased in anticipation! 128GB USB stick in the g;ove compartment too.
What charging cable did you get supplied with, is it the typical 4.5m blue Mennekes one? If not, could you share a photo?

Hi all

My NHS fleet order for a M3P was placed yesterday, according to NHSFS. When I was at the dealer at the weekend I was told there was a very large shipment for September, and that seems to match the September delivery on the Tesla website.

Obviously I’m impatient to get the car, but if delivery slipped to the end of the year or early 22 it has weird tax consequences, it’s a defined benefit pension thing.

I’m keen to know
1) When will Tesla will get in contact about the vehicle?

2)Is it likely my car will come from the September shipment?

FWIW I test drive back to back with a Polestar, and even with the M3P in chill mode it was still no contest

Dave

What charging cable did you get supplied with, is it the typical 4.5m blue Mennekes one? If not, could you share a photo?
This was all that was included with my long range, as well as mats and the usb drive

Attachments

• DC8F50B7-F84B-45B8-AE62-0420F8B6EE8B.jpeg
    DC8F50B7-F84B-45B8-AE62-0420F8B6EE8B.jpeg
    720.4 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: moodel_tree
Hi all

My NHS fleet order for a M3P was placed yesterday, according to NHSFS. When I was at the dealer at the weekend I was told there was a very large shipment for September, and that seems to match the September delivery on the Tesla website.

Obviously I’m impatient to get the car, but if delivery slipped to the end of the year or early 22 it has weird tax consequences, it’s a defined benefit pension thing.

I’m keen to know
1) When will Tesla will get in contact about the vehicle?

2)Is it likely my car will come from the September shipment?

FWIW I test drive back to back with a Polestar, and even with the M3P in chill mode it was still no contest

Dave
From my experience the answer to question 1 is probably never! You just need to pester them constantly and hope you get a decent advisor who cares. I have had zero communication from them since the day my business contract hire was approved on 11 July. They told me late August/early Sept delivery. I've a PX offer with them which expires on 10th Sept.

Yesterday I received a very short reply asking what happens if they can't deliver before the PX date? Answer it'll need revaluing. Not very helpful. I could have chosen an inventory car to the same spec at the end of July and had delivery in September. Why they haven't matched me is a mystery.