Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found my VIN in the source code this morning as well. 335XXX. Order SR+ 07/08/2021.

It seems my car is on the Grand Ruby as it departed today and I found my VIN today (been checking everyday).

What's odd is that I got an email to review my approved Loan Agreement this morning, which I had already done the day after I ordered and nothing had changes in my account. I thought it might be worth checking the source code again for the VIN.

What do you mean by paused? I ordered a black M3P in Aug on the 12th, not heard anything since, and get a diffrent answer on the chat thing every time I ask about my RN!
I asked to delay delivery for a September plate - because the main ordering page said August deliver for performance models.

Once you do that the order says it’s paused until a set date, and you can click unlock to put it back live. I unlocked it on 10th August

Reactions: StuBee
Found my VIN in the source code this morning as well. 335XXX. Order SR+ 07/08/2021.

It seems my car is on the Grand Ruby as it departed today and I found my VIN today (been checking everyday).

What's odd is that I got an email to review my approved Loan Agreement this morning, which I had already done the day after I ordered and nothing had changes in my account. I thought it might be worth checking the source code again for the VIN.
Similar experience - email asking to check my account and review my pcp agreement but there's nothing left to do. Checked the source and I see a vin:
328xxx
M3 LR Blue/Black FSD 19" wheels ordered 26th July

Reactions: moodel_tree

Pretty much what happened to me, Loan agreement email this morning, although that was all dealt with a while back, checked site and found the VIN in the source code. If the VIN is allocated once the ship leaves, then it makes sense that it would be on Grand Ruby. Now to track that ship :-D

Pretty much what happened to me, Loan agreement email this morning, although that was all dealt with a while back, checked site and found the VIN in the source code. If the VIN is allocated once the ship leaves, then it makes sense that it would be on Grand Ruby. Now to track that ship :-D

Same here, with email arriving at 3am this morning - ordered 17th July (LR Black/Black) - VIN now in source! :) :) Time to watch those ships....!

Reactions: Jaybee@

Same experience for me. Received the email to verify my agreement today at 6am, but there was nothing to do since I first ordered. Noticed the order on my account page had changed from “Tesla Model 3” yesterday to “2021 Tesla Model 3” today so I thought something must have changed. Checked the page source and there was the VIN …334…
M3P ordered 7th Aug.

Anyone ordered a Midnight Silver for delivery this quarter?

Not seeing anyone saying they've been matched for that colour recently. I ordered 10 July and have no update since other than Tesla just say it should be matched soon and will definitely be delivered this quarter.

Thinking maybe that colour is in the final shipment from Shanghai. Wondering if all silver orders are waiting allocation.

Reactions: Cassius1005
Anyone ordered a Midnight Silver for delivery this quarter?

Not seeing anyone saying they've been matched for that colour recently. I ordered 10 July and have no update since other than Tesla just say it should be matched soon and will definitely be delivered this quarter.

Thinking maybe that colour is in the final shipment from Shanghai. Wondering if all silver orders are waiting allocation.
Yes. SR+ Midnight Silver ordered July 22. Allocated Aug 6. Delivery Sept 13.

I can find VIN in source (316###), but no registration number or option to pay.

My VIN seems quite low!

Similar to some other people I noticed my VIN in the source code for my M3P ordered 21st July. I also got an email about my PCP contract being approved (which I already confirmed when I first did the order) which made me check the source code. VIN ending with 334***.
Great! my M3P vin is 333* which I knew already as was inventory order, so looks like we are looking at Grand Ruby and ours cars are likely on same ship !

My M3P is 3224** so a bit earlier and got my VIN 11th August - not had a delivery date yet but guessing i'm on an earlier ship - who knows though... ;)
Its interesting, as I got my Vin before on 6th August (I ordered from inventory as well), but I could see inventory models which appeared around 10th which had VIN in 322* range, same spec as mine, so not sure how it works anyhow, as it doesn't always seem sequential.

Hi, is there any way to find my VIN if I am leasing personally via Lex?

I phoned Tesla, because they only placed my order last Friday (lex) my car has departed China but they aren’t sure what one has been allocated as all of them have left now.

he said expect late September delivery for an order placed just last week, that’s shocking for me as I am without a car!!!
Help!
To be fair to Tesla, what other manufacturer would supply you with a brand new car from order within 4/5 weeks? Change that weeks to months and you might start getting close. The only way you'll get a car quicker is second hand or an in stock car.

Hi, is there any way to find my VIN if I am leasing personally via Lex?

I phoned Tesla, because they only placed my order last Friday (lex) my car has departed China but they aren’t sure what one has been allocated as all of them have left now.

he said expect late September delivery for an order placed just last week, that’s shocking for me as I am without a car!!!
Help!
You will likely get the end of the Q3 stock delivery which is end of September. If you look at any other manufacturer you'd be lucky to get a car in 2021! Tesla don't have cars lying around in the UK for immediate collection

To be fair to Tesla, what other manufacturer would supply you with a brand new car from order within 4/5 weeks? Change that weeks to months and you might start getting close. The only way you'll get a car quicker is second hand or an in stock car.
I think that's right for a custom order, but for cars appearing in inventory they appear as though these are in-stock cars at least to people who don't know (including myself at the time) the tesla system, they even show Location on some of them as if they are already there. It's a bit misleading imo.