Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone wondering if things have changed, I tried a small bank transfer earlier today and it showed up on the order page within the hour. This way I know I've typed everything in correctly before the big payment!

View attachment 700754
Did the same yesterday but wimped out and only sent a tenner!

Capture.PNG

Jumping in sorry.
I ordered my LR 20th June. I was offered one on the 30th (basically pick it up this afternoon in Manchester). We couldn't.
The VIN appeared in the source code Friday
Yesterday I got a text around 11am confirmed I had been allocated.
Today another text with a choice of delivery slots - 21st , 22nd or 23rd September, Newcastle.

My vin is a 330xxxx.

Hope that helps

Wow, there have been sooooooo many allocations over the weekend, damn! Congrats all!

What is a little disconcerting is that I've not heard a peep in 2 weeks since my order allocation, and my online portal hasn't changed (or VIN in source) since I ordered well over a month ago. Things seem to be dragging, given people are getting delivery details already for later ordered cars. Feels like I keep having to apply the pressure on Tesla to trigger things to happen.

I've reached out to my SA who's forwarded me onto the delivery team, so just waiting on them to get back to me with any sort of information...

What is a little disconcerting is that I've not heard a peep in 2 weeks since my order allocation, and my online portal hasn't changed (or VIN in source) since I ordered well over a month ago. Things seem to be dragging, given people are getting delivery details already for later ordered cars. Feels like I keep having to apply the pressure on Tesla to trigger things to happen.

I've reached out to my SA who's forwarded me onto the delivery team, so just waiting on them to get back to me with any sort of information...
I feel your pain! The waiting is a killer! Mines is on a lease through my work, so I don't even have a Tesla SA to talk too :(

Last thing I got was an allocation text yesterday so I'm still hoping for a delivery by the end of Sept 🤞