Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really pleased people are getting texts. Still not had mine…after speaking to Tesla, they still say 22bd Sept but informed that the lease company still haven’t sent over final authorisation 🙄 More digging around with Zenith, turns out they never sent me the driving licence check link, which is the final piece of paperwork they need to release the car to me. This is now done so hoping for some sort of confirmation this week. Anybody else had this amount of stress with their work SS scheme?! 😂

My first post been watching for a while :) ordered an M3SR+ in Blue, with Tow Hitch, though work Leasing company, got RN and order confirmation on the 18th June. Final got allocation text on the 24th Aug, though my current car does not get returned until 20th Sep, I guess the leasing company set this expectation with Tesla. Yesterday got text about delivery due for the 29th Sep, need to confirm my address to get confirmation of delivery. 4 week count down starts :)

Really pleased people are getting texts. Still not had mine…after speaking to Tesla, they still say 22bd Sept but informed that the lease company still haven’t sent over final authorisation 🙄 More digging around with Zenith, turns out they never sent me the driving licence check link, which is the final piece of paperwork they need to release the car to me. This is now done so hoping for some sort of confirmation this week. Anybody else had this amount of stress with their work SS scheme?! 😂
exactly the same as me, except I'm with SG Fleet. I keep asking Tesla questions they aren't allowed to answer because its not authorised. Wont let me book delivery because of this. After chasing to make sure they have everything they need, they sent me a drivers license check yesterday the results of which are sent to them the next morning via a spreadsheet (not automatically), still need ANOTHER final approval from HR dept. even though they already got one 6 days ago, very frustrating. I just fear I'm missing out on collection slots (which is what I've opted for), might ask if I can do a day trip to Southamton hoping that impatient me can get it early. vin 322***

exactly the same as me, except I'm with SG Fleet. I keep asking Tesla questions they aren't allowed to answer because its not authorised. Wont let me book delivery because of this. After chasing to make sure they have everything they need, they sent me a drivers license check yesterday the results of which are sent to them the next morning via a spreadsheet (not automatically), still need ANOTHER final approval from HR dept. even though they already got one 6 days ago, very frustrating. I just fear I'm missing out on collection slots (which is what I've opted for), might ask if I can do a day trip to Southamton hoping that impatient me can get it early. vin 322***
Sounds like my experience!! I’m hoping by tomorrow I’ll be able to liaise direct with Tesla. To be fair they did tell me they were aiming for Sept 22 delivery. I live in Southampton anyway so I’m more than happy to get mine off the docks, if it ever gets released 😂

Sounds like my experience!! I’m hoping by tomorrow I’ll be able to liaise direct with Tesla. To be fair they did tell me they were aiming for Sept 22 delivery. I live in Southampton anyway so I’m more than happy to get mine off the docks, if it ever gets released 😂
FYI I just called my lease company and they said they've just received a request from Tesla to authorise the vehicle to me. I'm not sure if that is standard or beause I've been badgering Tesla so much. I asked if they can do that and they said they will ahead of final approval - again probably to get me to stop calling them. Hoping to get 22nd @ Southampton myself! (originally lease company said 29th delivery to driveway)

FYI I just called my lease company and they said they've just received a request from Tesla to authorise the vehicle to me. I'm not sure if that is standard or beause I've been badgering Tesla so much. I asked if they can do that and they said they will ahead of final approval - again probably to get me to stop calling them. Hoping to get 22nd @ Southampton myself! (originally lease company said 29th delivery to driveway)
Yeah, the Tesla rep did say to me that eventually they would do that if they heard nothing back but obviously it’s easier for them to do it direct with the person actually having the car. I might phone them now too. It’s been at least 24hrs since I last did 🤦🏻😂

I seem to recall seeing a few cars scheduled for pick-up/delivery mid to late August. How were people's experiences this quarter? I'm super excited as mine's due for delivery tomorrow, insurance is sorted... just need the car to arrive!
Mine is being delivered today so I'll let you know. I had a text last night confirming delivery was still scheduled for today between 8am and the end of the day. Not heard anything today yet.

Yeah, the Tesla rep did say to me that eventually they would do that if they heard nothing back but obviously it’s easier for them to do it direct with the person actually having the car. I might phone them now too. It’s been at least 24hrs since I last did 🤦🏻😂
Yup, sounds like my experience. Not through SS but work fleet via a broker. Its been a joke with zero comms (order email came through 3 weeks after it was ordered) had nothing since. On the apps, I had loot box, thats now disappeared. Been phone Tesla and they say its not auth'd yet. Asked the broker on Friday to do this which they confirmed - but as its through lease, Tesla still havent had the auth. Normally I wouldn't care but work has been nightmareish busy of late so getting 'away' time to collect (or delivery as they have stated) will be almost impossible. My exp is 21/9 but thats no good for me at all. The saturday before would be best but I expect they will say it wont be ready in time for then. Its not been a fun experience in all. I must admit, the excitement is starting to wear off a tad, which is a real shame but its just dragging it heels so much. If there were adequate comms, I would be totally onboard, but via lease; its just painful. Expect direct is a much better 'journey'.

Buzzing now I have my delivery date for the 29th! Does anyone know how soon you can get your registration plate no?
I just got off the phone too them asking about moving my delivery date forward a couple of days (no go apparently).
I asked about the plate then I was told “this week or next “

Collecting on 27th from Brent Cross.

Next ships and VIN tracking pages:

GLOVIS COMPANION

Operated by Stena Glovis
Fleet | VIN Tracking (not available)

LAKE GENEVA
Operated by EUKOR
Fleet (not vessels list) | VIN Tracking

SFL CONDUCTOR
Operated by SFL Corp
Fleet | VIN Tracking (not available)

ELEKTRA
Operated by Wallenius Wilhelmsen
Fleet | VIN Tracking

GRAND RUBY
Operated by Nippon Yūsen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK RoRo)
Fleet (not available) | VIN Tracking (not available)

TRITON ACE
Operated by Triton Shipping BV
Fleet (not available) | VIN Tracking (not available)

Others
United European Car Carriers (UECC) | Fleet | VIN Tracking
Höegh | Fleet | VIN Tracking
MOL Auto Carrier Express | Fleet | VIN Tracking | Obs: on its website shows vessels from another carriers. To be investigated.