Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar here - first time in 32 years I’ve not owned a car. I’m on the borrow all the time. Either wife’s Golf (twelve months old) or son’s Golf (12 years old - the car not the son). Trouble is he takes his to Uni with him a couple of days before I collect so I’m preying they stick to my date.

Sold my old car (Cayenne Diesel S) to WeBuyAnyCar a few weeks ago as I couldn’t believe how strong the offer was.

Similar here - first time in 32 years I’ve not owned a car. I’m on the borrow all the time. Either wife’s Golf (twelve months old) or son’s Golf (12 years old - the car not the son). Trouble is he takes his to Uni with him a couple of days before I collect so I’m preying they stick to my date.

Sold my old car (Cayenne Diesel S) to WeBuyAnyCar a few weeks ago as I couldn’t believe how strong the offer was.
Used car prices are absolutely bonkers! It'd be nice if it stayed that way for when we all sell our Tesla's, although I somehow doubt it

Reactions: moodel_tree
25 days for me! Collection on 28th and that can’t come soon enough. Original ETA was august so I’m desperate now. I’d of happily held out til 1st week of September of course. Counting down….

This forum is great. I’ve been all over and found out loads of things. Special thanks to @VanillaAir_UK @Mr H @Mr Miserable & @Zill for everything so far! Really appreciated.

25 days for me! Collection on 28th and that can’t come soon enough. Original ETA was august so I’m desperate now. I’d of happily held out til 1st week of September of course. Counting down….

This forum is great. I’ve been all over and found out loads of things. Special thanks to @VanillaAir_UK @Mr H @Mr Miserable & @Zill for everything so far! Really appreciated.
I’ll second that. Outstanding work. I’m so drunk….