Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered in the sheppards Bush store they didn't even ask if I had one. I wonder if you call up they can/will do something?
They have the ability to add a referral code post order, some have reported success particularly with the Edinburgh branch however Tesla's policy is clear that it must be used at the time of order.

I suspect if you're to have any chance, speaking face to face with your sales advisor in the store would be your best bet.

Reactions: Tashou17
I'm the same, I've spent over £1000 on accessories! Uh oh!
Yes, it does slowly creep up - I started only with central console organiser and 3d weather mats. But then kept adding and the latest is the Tesla key ring. So hope you are not going to spend further once you get the car. The reason why I went for the white is to save some 1000 to spend on accessories, I am afraid I am nearly reaching that mark. Wondering whether I should have gone for my favourite blue and stopped buying accessories!

There is a good accessories page Adam Medved_77 has created for us to splurge a little more on accessories!

Last edited:
2 and a bit weeks left until collection day! Who's been eyeing up and ordering accessories already? lol
Way too much too!! centre consul hidden compartment, front consul sliding draw, Center Tesla wheel trims and nut covers for when I remove the aeros, Rear boot 3d tray. Floor mats 3d profile, smart ring incase I dont have my phone, screen protector, screen angle adjust kit, Kick boot opening kit, air vent phone holder, Plenty of polish and ceramic coatings, cloths, new wash leathers, 303 seat and vinyl protector spray, Boot shopping hooks, Tyre Valve caps and centre cup holder divider. Probably reduced the acceleration by a second when all in place - lol

• Funny
Reactions: MrT3
Way too much too!! centre consul hidden compartment, front consul sliding draw, Steering assist weight, Center Tesla wheel trims and nut covers for when I remove the aeros, Rear boot 3d tray. Floor mats 3d profile, smart ring incase I dont have my phone, screen protector, screen angle adjust kit, Kick boot opening kit, air vent phone holder, Plenty of polish and ceramic coatings, cloths, new wash leathers, 303 seat and vinyl protector spray, Boot shopping hooks, Tyre Valve caps and centre cup holder divider. Probably reduced the acceleration by a second when all in place - lol

Can you send a link to the smart ring? I get married in March so how cool will it be if I get a ring that also unlocks my car haha!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Funny
Reactions: Tashou17
Also, can you send a link to the smart ring? I get married in March so how cool will it be if I get a ring that also unlocks my car haha!!
You can get the ring from Aliexpress - I got it within 2 weeks and the price is around 50$ not pounds including the shipping etc., There was some sale when I got that. Amazon has it but it is expensive at 120£ - not sure about the quality of the ring. The aliexpress ones are basic - wouldn't consider as a wedding ring!

Not sure I can tag the webaddress in the forum - I think search key ring tesla model 3 in Aliexpress

Last edited by a moderator:
Ring from Amazon but I obviously have not had chance to try it yet so can't say for certainty that it is good - should arrive just before I get my car.

I ordered a plain black ceramic ring from AliExpress, not too keen on the carbon fibre look.
The missus thinks I'm being super nerdy, but it's actually very handy.

I often times go out without my wallet, and I hate the idea of attaching those key card holders to my house keys. So if for whatever reason, I can't use main phone key, having easy entry literally in my hands, is so convenient.

Yes, it does slowly creep up - I started only with central console organiser and 3d weather mats. But then kept adding and the latest is the Tesla key ring. So hope you are not going to spend further once you get the car. The reason why I went for the white is to save some 1000 to spend on accessories, I am afraid I am nearly reaching that mark. Wondering whether I should have gone for my favourite blue and stopped buying accessories!

There is a good accessories page Adam Medved_77 has created for us to splurge a little more on accessories!
can't seem to find this accessories page you have mentioned?

Where has everyone ordered their screen protector from? Can't find it on the Tesla Shop?

can't seem to find this accessories page you have mentioned?

Where has everyone ordered their screen protector from? Can't find it on the Tesla Shop?
I ordered a Spigen one from Amazon. I've used them a lot for my phone protectors. Install process looks super easy with the guided frame.

But I read there are issues when viewing the screen with polarised sunglasses, there's a rainbowing effect. So I'll have to see how it is after install.

On another note, just had a friendly call from Tesla customer service confirming my appointment on Saturday. They gave me a quick rundown on what I need to bring and what to expect. Said the car should come with around 30% charge, and also confirmed my referral link is in place, and SuC miles should be available not long after signing for the car.

I ordered a Spigen one from Amazon. I've used them a lot for my phone protectors. Install process looks super easy with the guided frame.

But I read there are issues when viewing the screen with polarised sunglasses, there's a rainbowing effect. So I'll have to see how it is after install.

On another note, just had a friendly call from Tesla customer service confirming my appointment on Saturday. They gave me a quick rundown on what I need to bring and what to expect. Said the car should come with around 30% charge, and also confirmed my referral link is in place, and SuC miles should be available not long after signing for the car.
FWIW, I've ordered the Spigen clear glass one (not the Matte). Pretty impressed with it. Super clear.

I wear polarised sunglasses and it does give a slight rainbow effect but I wouldn't say it's overly an issue and I'm used to it already. It is, however, quite reflective so, if you were driving with a passenger, for example, you see their reflection in the screen. It doesn't really bother me (personal preference) and you get used to it....plus you're looking at the road more than the screen so you soon forget about it.

I nearly ordered the Matte one - less obvious fingerprints - but it does affect the clarity of the screen. Personally I'd prefer a crisp looking screen that doesn't effect brightness/clarity.

Just my opinion. Both have excellent reviews.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotARobot