Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 7th Sep and waiting for VIN.
Quick question - my Tesla account page is showing following message, are you guys also have same message who are waiting for VIN?

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

Quick question - my Tesla account page is showing following message, are you guys also have same message who are waiting for VIN?

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.
This is where I'm at also...ordered 23rd Sept M3LR MSM 19" Black and no VIN yet. There are a few ships on their way and the factory is definitely producing RHD cars, so fingers crossed it shouldn't be too much longer...

Last edited:
More generally, is there any way at all to determine that, even after delivery?
Well the larger Panasonic pack should give you 380 miles not 360 so you would assume some noticeable difference in use?

Plus still the VIN of course.

Need to search a few vins to try and check now, as EU and UK performance have the BT42 pack, which I assume is the last option from the vin checker V? Making S SR and H the LR 77kwh?

• Digit 7: Type of drive train
    • E = Lithium Ion Battery – Electric (NMC)
    • F = Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LFP)
    • H = Lithium Ion Battery- High Capacity (NMC)
    • S = Lithium Ion Battery – Standard (NMC)
    • V = Lithium Ion Battery – Ultra High Capacity (NMC)

Well the larger Panasonic pack should give you 380 miles not 360 so you would assume some noticeable difference in use?

Plus still the VIN of course.

Need to search a few vins to try and check now, as EU and UK performance have the BT42 pack, which I assume is the last option from the vin checker V? Making S SR and H the LR 77kwh?
Don't think that's right. My M3LR's VIN (found in source just over a week ago, and due for delivery Nov 10) shows 'E' for the battery type.

Steve

I have that message and have a collection booked. I'm thinking it'll probably change in the next few days.

Reactions: Jitm