Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the same on 26th August but LR and haven't had a VIN officially but seen in source code and do have a delivery date for early November . Been following the thread closely since then and like you I thought default white would be quickest but delivery for those just been pushed back to February whilst still showing December for LR. Performance seems to take longer but I can't recall any specific configurations of any model that mean a long wait When you look at videos of Teslas being collected white seems by far most popular colour

I ordered the same on 26th August but LR and haven't had a VIN officially but seen in source code and do have a delivery date for early November . Been following the thread closely since then and like you I thought default white would be quickest but delivery for those just been pushed back to February whilst still showing December for LR. Performance seems to take longer but I can't recall any specific configurations of any model that mean a long wait When you look at videos of Teslas being collected white seems by far most popular colour
Yes, I maybe drawing some conclusions from existing inventories were available in the past (Ireland & UK) lot of the time seemed to be white. Also looking at countries that have existing inventory available now (lucky them) like France and Belgium the configuration with the most cars available is white. Least available is red, then blue, black and grey. That's just looking numbers and statistics.

But you know what the say about statistics.

Statistics are like underwear, reveals enough to leave something to the imagination but what it conceals is vital :D

Reactions: skateboarder
Yes, I maybe drawing some conclusions from existing inventories were available in the past (Ireland & UK) lot of the time seemed to be white. Also looking at countries that have existing inventory available now (lucky them) like France and Belgium the configuration with the most cars available is white. Least available is red, then blue, black and grey. That's just looking numbers and statistics.

But you know what the say about statistics.

Statistics are like underwear, reveals enough to leave something to the imagination but what it conceals is vital :D
I suspect it is also to do with metallic paint options being so expensive and as a generalisation most M3 will either be company cars / salary sacrifice or personal / business leases the thought of paying circa £23 extra per month for paint will put people off. Certainly did in my case - equally the white is metallic and looks good!

Ordered M3LR, Midnight Silver, Black on 2/10, did have advanced auto pilot on the order, but just requested its removal from my order after i watched some videos showing that the Summon and smart Summon feature are very limited in the UK.

Apparently this wont change my expected delivery date, although, still waiting for my exact date like most.

Just throwing my experience in... I ordered my M3 SR+ (white / black) on 9th September. I placed my order online as a cash order (whilst I sorted leasing documentation) with an estimate of November. I then submitted the leasing documentation which then triggered my order (which had a RN number) to disappear from my account which the sales advisor said would happen. I'm now playing the anxious game of waiting like many here to be assigned a VIN...

Has anyone undergone a similar ordering process and been able to find any VIN assignment info via the source code? When I log in I no longer have any information relevant to my order so don't really have anything to inspect.

Just to whip everyone into a frenzy, I've just learned that "my vehicle is live and up for allocation shortly." - according to Tesla Chat
Just spoke to tesla and got the same thing:
"Your order is live and up for vehicle allocation. You can expect an SMS confirming a car has been allocated to your order in the coming weeks. Currently estimated delivery date is late Nov/Early Dec."

Ordered on 14/09, M3LR white/black.