Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Sept 1st no vin yet.

Spoke to Tesla today, they told me the VIN gets assinged when cars leave China and We schedule collection when they are getting close to UK.

They said the vessel for my batch hasn’t left yet and I maybe receive end of November

They also said there were a batch of VINs early this week

Last edited:
Just to whip everyone into a frenzy, I've just learned that "my vehicle is live and up for allocation shortly." - according to Tesla Chat
I also just received a similar response from Tesla chat - "I can see that your order is live and up for vehicle allocation. You can expect an SMS confirming vehicle allocation in the coming weeks. Current estimated delivery for your order is early Dec".

Hopeful that the SMS arrives soon ;)

Still saying on the chat to me November/December:

I have had a look at your order and we are currently waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to your order, once a vehicle has been assigned we will notify you by SMS.

As we are waiting for the next shipments of Model 3 Long Range to arrive, we are currently looking at November/December delivery.

Once a vehicle has been assigned to your order we will have a more accurate date for you.

Ordered M3 SR+ white with black interior and aero wheels on 25th Sept when the site estimated a November delivery.

No VIN yet though 😔

Sounds like it is going to be December from the posts on here.

We are expecting our new born early December so it might be a mad rush to the hospital on collection day 😂

Just chatted to Tesla myself via live chat, this was the response:

I have had a look at your order and we are currently waiting for a vehicle to be assigned to your order, once a vehicle has been assigned we will notify you by SMS.As we are waiting for the next shipments of Model 3 Long Range to arrive, we are currently looking at late November/December delivery. Once a vehicle has been assigned to your order we will have a more accurate date for you.

Does anyone know about the logistics of deliveries once they reach the UK? I've opted for home delivery but would be tempted to try and change that to collection if it meant I could get it a bit sooner.
1) Vehicles come into the country.
2) Tesla employees do a mad scramble to get customers to accept them before the end of the quarter.

Reactions: Buzzliteyear