Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to call Tesla and ask them to add this off-menu item to your order. When I went to do a test drive the SA told me that the tow bar might not be available for long, once the Model Y is released Tesla might remove tow-bar as an option for Model 3. Best to call and check if you can still do this.
I was more curious, I don’t plan on towing anything. Am sure you can buy after market tow bars unless there’s something particular special with the Tesla one.

You have to call Tesla and ask them to add this off-menu item to your order. When I went to do a test drive the SA told me that the tow bar might not be available for long, once the Model Y is released Tesla might remove tow-bar as an option for Model 3. Best to call and check if you can still do this.
Was just curious, I don’t intend to tow anything. Surely you can buy aftermarket tows? Range on the Tesla is going to be about 3 miles