Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WooHoo!!! Ordered Blue LR Black interior. Order confirmed on 30th September via leasing company. CS just confirmed that my car is assigned and being delivered 1st week of December.

CS also said that some of the people calling for updates treat them horribly and have even made her cry. Be nice people!!!!
Congrats! A leasing purchase who managed to get a confirmed vin allocation without a text?!!

What spec did you order?

Bonkers - the only reason I could think is that its something to do with registration/tax or else it has to be their own internal sales allocation methodology. Think I might send a message to the Delivery team just to see if there is more info. Will be very disappointed if I don't get my one in December considering I ordered back in June.
Wow, did they give any reason why you didn't get it September, spec? That's what I'm concerned about your SR+ blue also right?

No I'm LR Blue - I just got told that its an estimated delivery and I wasn't allocated a car during the time and tough luck.
This batch of UK VIN allocations seems a bit too early for the "mid-late December" Ireland delivery estimate they are quoting us too do you think? 26/10 + 30 days from Shanghai to UK + 5-10 days from UK to Ireland = c. 05/12 which is a bit early? So we must be on the next boat.....

Reactions: Onearmedbandit
WooHoo!!! Ordered Blue LR Black interior. Order confirmed on 30th September via leasing company. CS just confirmed that my car is assigned and being delivered 1st week of December.

CS also said that some of the people calling for updates treat them horribly and have even made her cry. Be nice people!!!!
Seriously. Just leave them alone. You’ll get it when you get it. Just check the website and be happy you get a VIN.

Reactions: MXVConway and Limey
Just called, they still said nothing allocated for me yet and to wait for the text which I get a feeling I won’t get and it’ll be the delivery text instead, just gonna have to wait it out
What and when did you order?

I’m a bit scared to call them to be honest… I ordered on the 14th Sep and people are getting allocations for orders later than me. Not sure how i’ll react if I don’t have one 🤣