Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You may want to call Tesla and double check. I had Brent Cross as well but was told this was no longer available and have now moved to Thorpe park. I also asked if delivery was a possibility and was told that is something they can look into once we get to that stage I.e. scheduling collection/delivery
Did you have that conversation after receiving the delivery text, or?
Thorpe Park is nice and convenient for them, just along the M3.

I used to think I knew what I needed to for the process but I’ve been proved wrong.

My lease order seems to have been placed with Tesla today, I’ve then received the RN this morning, and just now I’ve had the VIN.

Because I’ve not had a wait, I know don’t know when the VIN went live to give clues to the ship it’s on.

Any way to find boat from the VIN?

Delivery text got! Dec 1! If I'm being asked to reply with my address, are they dropping it off? I don't have a link to arrange an appointment at the place I thought I was collecting it from (Bristol)?
When was your order placed?
I am guessing they would arrange them by date of order and then location (due to internal transfer) so would help people gauge when they might get a text.

Just speculation (to kill the time as we are on this emotional rollercoaster :). Sounds like the lease orders are getting delivery/collections texts sooner as I suspect other parties are involved in organising the internal logistics of Port to delivery/pickup locations. Tesla may be a tad behind of orders they need to deal with directly (as my order is direct with Tesla and is not a lease)

Reactions: Eco Boy and Simonix
I used to think I knew what I needed to for the process but I’ve been proved wrong.

My lease order seems to have been placed with Tesla today, I’ve then received the RN this morning, and just now I’ve had the VIN.

Because I’ve not had a wait, I know don’t know when the VIN went live to give clues to the ship it’s on.

Any way to find boat from the VIN?

order/RN to VIN in a day? If yes, that is cool. But no, there isn't a sure shot way to link VIN to a ship unless Tesla parts with that information. We do have the 2021 Shipping Movements thread that is doing some excellent 'detective' work to deduce that relationship and is worth following.

Reactions: A&R_C
order/RN to VIN in a day? If yes, that is cool. But no, there isn't a sure shot way to link VIN to a ship unless Tesla parts with that information. We do have the 2021 Shipping Movements thread that is doing some excellent 'detective' work to deduce that relationship and is worth following.
Thanks - I do follow that one and tracked our first M3 the whole route and managed to watch the ship arriving back in Feb. The speed of this one has caught me out though as no clue to when it left

Reactions: nkajkmuk
Just had my delivery text for December 1st

Ordered 13/10 so feel very lucky to have ordered at a good time in quarter to not have had a huge wait.

M3LR, Black, Black, Aero - it is a lease order and I originally did select collection (suspect it will still be a collection rather than delivery)

Reactions: Eco Boy
Just spoke to CS.

Apparently the “delivery team” are separate to the “collection team.

Delivery texts are being sent out today.

If you are collecting then you will be receiving a different text, asking you to confirm the date of collection (instead of confirming address). These will be dealt with by a different team, and she said these texts have not been sent out yet.