Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just asked tesla to remove EAP from my LR order that i have a VIN for in source code. They told me that it wont affect my place in line or anything. Chose to remove it after seeing so many fsd videos where its trash, so i did a second test drive and while it does ‘work’ on motorways… i wouldnt trust it. Maybe im a luddite… cant wait to get the car though!

They're no longer handing over at the NEC. The only alternative they offered us was the Birmingham SC, despite Leicester being a whole lot closer.

Steve
Ah that's a shame. I'll probably end up at the Birmingham SC then in that case. I've sold my car, so it'll be a taxi there (unless I can get a lift!) - Birmingham will be the cheaper option 😁

I took my test drive at the Birmingham SC, at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, while Birmingham FC were playing at home 😂 I didn't get very far.

Officially given up to be honest.. Am I the only one who is being told there is still no allocation by CS after ordering a white M3LR on the 14th Sept?!

Am i just to assume CS don’t want to tell me for some reason. They are still saying late Nov but surely if not on a boat yet there is no chance!
Exactly the same for me mate, I got my RN on the 9th Sept. I've asked them about the VIN so I can sort insurance and sell my current car but they won't give me anything other than scheduled delivery of late November/December and to wait for my text. Frustrating but I've given up as well.

Whilst it can be frustrating seeing everyone else get their VINs this forum is also comforting to see things progressing for lots of people who order around the same time or later than I did.

Reactions: jhnbssll
Just asked tesla to remove EAP from my LR order that i have a VIN for in source code. They told me that it wont affect my place in line or anything. Chose to remove it after seeing so many fsd videos where its trash, so i did a second test drive and while it does ‘work’ on motorways… i wouldnt trust it. Maybe im a luddite… cant wait to get the car though!
I don't blame you, since the regulations don't allow it to work properly. Maybe in the future I might be tempted to upgrade, since it's a software download when purchased.

Reactions: FlyingTimbo
Exactly the same for me mate, I got my RN on the 9th Sept. I've asked them about the VIN so I can sort insurance and sell my current car but they won't give me anything other than scheduled delivery of late November/December and to wait for my text. Frustrating but I've given up as well.

Whilst it can be frustrating seeing everyone else get their VINs this forum is also comforting to see things progressing for lots of people who order around the same time or later than I did.
This whole VIN assignment is so confusing as there’s just no consistency it seems.

It just must be luck of the draw with who you speak to. If I was a betting man I would say that we both do have an assignment but just not having much luck in finding out.

Hopefully we’ll get a text in the next week or so

Reactions: SpaceCowboy
Ah that's a shame. I'll probably end up at the Birmingham SC then in that case. I've sold my car, so it'll be a taxi there (unless I can get a lift!) - Birmingham will be the cheaper option 😁

I took my test drive at the Birmingham SC, at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, while Birmingham FC were playing at home 😂 I didn't get very far.
Yep - interestingly I did put the NEC Birmingham, then I was moved to SC, then only this week moved to Leicester!

So it’s worked out for me eventually. I sold my car too so I’ll be getting a lift. Got a great price on motorway.co.uk so didn’t want to wait for the part exchange at a lower price.

Reactions: mrsniffles
So yesterday after speaking to CS Chat and being told no car assigned 100% and delivery moved to December. Just received a text giving a delivery date of 24th November and to reply with address to confirm. Lease so no way to check with source code for VIN and no VIN sent yet.

Reactions: Abcmsaj