Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So yesterday after speaking to CS Chat and being told no car assigned 100% and delivery moved to December. Just received a text giving a delivery date of 24th November and to reply with address to confirm. Lease so no way to check with source code for VIN and no VIN sent yet.
Was the text with delivery date from your leasing company or Tesla directly?

Reactions: stiopa
Was the text with delivery date from your leasing company or Tesla directly?
Tesla direct! First contact i have had off anyone since they sent me the RN text.

Its a company car through Lex Auto and their agent who runs things for our business said Tesla are unlike any other manufacturer he deals with. He will place the order and then not hear a single thing until about 2 weeks after its delivered. They just contact me only.

Tesla direct! First contact i have had off anyone since they sent me the RN text.

Its a company car through Lex Auto and their agent who runs things for our business said Tesla are unlike any other manufacturer he deals with. He will place the order and then not hear a single thing until about 2 weeks after its delivered. They just contact me only.
Thats the impression I get with Lex/Tesla as well, got my RN text, next one is delivery. I think I have more info on this car than Lex do!

• Funny
Reactions: badbadger06

Nice, it would appear they are starting to schedule deliveries. I ordered on the 26th Sep and can see the VIN, so I guess it is only a matter of time before I get some delivery dates. 🤞

Delivery texts are gonna be almost entirely based on where the car is being collected from. Nothing for me. I nominated Brent Cross.
You may want to call Tesla and double check. I had Brent Cross as well but was told this was no longer available and have now moved to Thorpe park. I also asked if delivery was a possibility and was told that is something they can look into once we get to that stage I.e. scheduling collection/delivery

Is yours a lease? I am a lease and am having it delivered
Yeah mines a lease but I did request Bristol to pick up so I'd have time to look over the car, when I originally messaged Tesla about my RN number they confirmed they had Bristol on my account too so I guess it doesn't matter and they're going to drop it off anyway... No biggie as you get 100 miles to report any issues

It’s funny cos I was sad when i didn’t have a VIN, now I have a VIN, I’m happy, but I’m sad again cos I don’t have a text yet. When I get the text, I’ll be happy, but I’ll be sad shortly after if I have a December pickup date 🤣 what an emotional rollercoaster this is ay! Jeeez
That’s like me, I was so excited for a couple of days when I saw VIN in source code and now I’m miffed I’ve not had a text yet!