Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just had my text message from Tesla. Not a lease car and I am not getting home delivery as I have a trade-in as well. The earliest I was able to select for Newcastle collection was the 2nd December.

This is going to be a very long November, also trying to persuade my wife to let me get the whole care PPF wrapped now.

Just sitting here, Thursday evening 9:50pm and a text pops up to schedule my collection from Thorpe Park. 😃

Thorpe park is a pain in the rear wheel bearing for me to get to, but there aren’t really any convenient pick up locations. Too excited to make me want to change it anyway 😂

I guess more waiting is in order 😜

Just sitting here, Thursday evening 9:50pm and a text pops up to schedule my collection from Thorpe Park. 😃

Thorpe park is a pain in the rear wheel bearing for me to get to, but there aren’t really any convenient pick up locations. Too excited to make me want to change it anyway 😂

I guess more waiting is in order 😜

I got Southampton but would rather collect from Thorpe Park - It's only 20 minutes away where as Southampton is an hour!