Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just call Customer Support. I had the same thing and they sorted me out in no time. Mine was because I'd opted for Brent Cross but they're not doing collections from there just now.
Mine says its only open from 10am and they were already closed by the time I got my SMS at 20:45 last night :(

I was down for collection at Birmingham NEC which I understand is now closed. I’ve seen people in here mention Leicester space centre and Cribbs causeway as alternate collection locations are there any others in or near the midlands?

Over the past 10 years I have followed the posts on different car forums each time I have bought a different car. In my time on this forum I have been VERY surprised at the numbers/percentage of buyers on here who are leasing. I don't know if this is forum is representative of the country but reading posts here I get the feeling that it's about 75% leasing . . . . Is that peculiar to Tesla or to M3 Tesla I wonder why?

(Note: I posted this post in this thread as opposed to the leasing thread as I presume 0% of the none leasers will read posts in that thread)
Neither, its because its Electric and the Gov Tax. Only reason you're seeing high % of leasing coming through.

I was down for collection at Birmingham NEC which I understand is now closed. I’ve seen people in here mention Leicester space centre and Cribbs causeway as alternate collection locations are there any others in or near the midlands?
IF you contact your Sales rep you may be able to change from NEC to Birmingham St Andrews Tesla Store.

I've ordered most of mine from AliExpress...

Got a Spigen matte screen protector, jack pad, silicone cup holder (the holes are too big in the car for most cans/bottles), a tray for the centre console, a pet back seat protector, a hook for the boot of the car, LED lights for the centre console (might be tacky, who knows? 😁)...

And eventually I think I'll get mats for the footwells, boot, frunk!
Could you please tell me what pet seat protector did you get?

Over the past 10 years I have followed the posts on different car forums each time I have bought a different car. In my time on this forum I have been VERY surprised at the numbers/percentage of buyers on here who are leasing. I don't know if this is forum is representative of the country but reading posts here I get the feeling that it's about 75% leasing . . . . Is that peculiar to Tesla or to M3 Tesla I wonder why?

(Note: I posted this post in this thread as opposed to the leasing thread as I presume 0% of the none leasers will read posts in that thread)
For me (being a company car) it was about the significant savings over owning my previous car, I get insurance, servicing, tyres etc paid for through my lease and it maximised the savings I could make vs running a petrol. And given the BIK is only 1%, it actually makes taking a company car reasonable.

I assume most of the leasing is via their work right.... not private leasing, that would make no sense.
I'm leasing privately (in this case direct with Tesla) - and I always have done. Owning something that depreciates in value every second you own it (usually anyway!) isn't really something that appeals to me. Likewise having this much money tied up in a car doesn't appeal. Each to their own I guess :)

I'm leasing privately (in this case direct with Tesla) - and I always have done. Owning something that depreciates in value every second you own it (usually anyway!) isn't really something that appeals to me. Likewise having this much money tied up in a car doesn't appeal. Each to their own I guess :)
Must be extortionate on the monthly cost though. PCP is practically leasing but lower monthlys

I have used PCP and HP products on all of my vehicles for the last ~10 years. Though I believe you are referring to PCH, which i have always avoided...