Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PCP has higher monthly payments than leasing though?
It all depends on your initial payment... also, PCP has the "balloon" at the end which means you dont have to have the full amount financed amount divided by the length of contract.

If you put down 10k on a LR, you wouldnt then finance 38k. You would maybe finance 30k and have a "balloon" (final settlement) of 18k.

It all depends on your initial payment... also, PCP has the "balloon" at the end which means you dont have to have the full amount financed amount divided by the length of contract.

If you put down 10k on a LR, you wouldnt then finance 38k. You would maybe finance 30k and have a "balloon" (final settlement) of 18k.
yeh I agree, the Audi SQ5 i have at the moment, i put down 10K deposit 3 years ago, pretty decent monthly payments for me personally. Now I'm selling it privately and will probably make £14,000 on it after i pay off the finance.

That £14,000 is going towards the tesla. Now I will caveat that the private second hand car market at the moment is bonkers but I've always then taken this money onto the new car, and I will hopefully do the same when I move onto my next tesla etc etc. Doesnt always work out like that of course. I guess I treat having a car no different to owning a mobile phone in that respect.

Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

I'm still stuck here, anybody knows how long this bit takes after delivery confirmed?
Mine changed late last night to "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" with Tesla's banking details and instructions etc.

Funny how the messaging got far less cryptic at this point ;)

In any case I'll be making my payment over the next few days - its not like its earning anything in the bank and I have enough crypto for my anxiety levels already ;)

Reactions: Liquidv
yeh I agree, the Audi SQ5 i have at the moment, i put down 10K deposit 3 years ago, pretty decent monthly payments for me personally. Now I'm selling it privately and will probably make £14,000 on it after i pay off the finance.

That £14,000 is going towards the tesla. Now I will caveat that the private second hand car market at the moment is bonkers but I've always then taken this money onto the new car, and I will hopefully do the same when I move onto my next tesla etc etc. Doesnt always work out like that of course. I guess I treat having a car no different to owning a mobile phone in that respect.
Used car prices are strong. I bought a Mazda MX5 for 11,995 on HP in May, sold it to WBAC in August and after settling the finance made 3.5k profit!

RE: MAtte Screen Protectors... I doubt its any worse than a screen covered in finger prints... :D

I've been able to book an appointment this morning. 24th Nov, and sadly Leicester (not Birmingham) NEC which will be a logistical nightmare for me, 3hrs on trains, or £100 taxi! On hold to try and get it changed to Birmingham St Andrews.

I've been able to book an appointment this morning. 24th Nov, and sadly Leicester (not Birmingham) NEC which will be a logistical nightmare for me, 3hrs on trains, or £100 taxi! On hold to try and get it changed to Birmingham St Andrews.
Same here, the earliest I could get was 30th November though. CS confirmed it’s on the Helios Ray but couldn’t give me registration plate details yet

I've still been unable to get through on the phone despite ringing at 9:59 :(

Puts me on hold and then it changes from a man to a ladies voice and then hangs up.

Spoke to them. Birmingham St Andrews not an option, and nor is home delivery (as they need to see my ID). So Space Centre it is! I better set off on the train now I guess 😂

I've still been unable to get through on the phone despite ringing at 9:59 :(

Puts me on hold and then it changes from a man to a ladies voice and then hangs up.
Yes, it took me half an out and multiple calls to get through. Apparently they sent out a load of text messages yesterday and the links in them didn’t work so lots of people are phoning up to try and sort out their collections. The lady I spoke to when I eventually got through said she had 20 people in her queue

I managed to get through to them about half an hour ago, although I replied with my address last night, they hadn't had my reply.

So for anyone with delivery that needs to reply with their address and are with Sky mobile, make sure you give them a call as they have issues with sky mobile and not being able to send texts to the Tesla number.

Reactions: skateboarder