Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 34CD2672-A880-432F-B5A4-0DF049EE0D11.png
    34CD2672-A880-432F-B5A4-0DF049EE0D11.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Edit!

@mrsniffles

Spoken to them again. They have confirmed I CANNOT pick up from St. Andrews. They are now trying to amend me to Leicester again..... JESUS! The stress! haha
Bah, you've planted the seeds of doubt in my mind now! Hoping Brum St Andrews collections are only an issue towards the end of Nov, and our date of Nov 11 will be unaffected. Guess I need to contact Tesla again.

Steve

Bah, you've planted the seeds of doubt in my mind now! Hoping Brum St Andrews collections are only an issue towards the end of Nov, and our date of Nov 11 will be unaffected. Guess I need to contact Tesla again.

Steve

Sorry to add to your woes!

They moved my order to collection on 26th at Leicester. Said there was a mistake and I should never have been booked for St. Andrews. They have not been a collection location since NEC opened (And subsequently now closed again). All birmingham orders should be moved to Leicester apparently.

It all depends on your initial payment... also, PCP has the "balloon" at the end which means you dont have to have the full amount financed amount divided by the length of contract.

If you put down 10k on a LR, you wouldnt then finance 38k. You would maybe finance 30k and have a "balloon" (final settlement) of 18k.
You don't have the full amount financed on a lease either because you give the car back at the end of the lease, you pay just a little over half, off the top of my head I think for the SR+ my lease full cost is about £22k, I could be wrong though, can't remember now!

I’m a cash buyer. My account now shows - Please pay off your remaining balance. In the instructions below it also states to email proof of payment in the form of a receipt or screenshot to [email protected]. To those that have previously collected their M3, what have you emailed them?

Would a screenshot of my tesla account page do (once I’ve made payment)?
I've just completed this process and my bank has a downloadable pdf option as a receipt and I also took screenshots of each stage. I mailed Tesla the Transaction Confirmed screenshot and the pdf and 5 minutes later my account is now showing "Prepare for Delivery" and the amount due now is £0.00 with the transaction showing.
You will still need to print the evidence as well and take it with you, along with your driving licence.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: rds1 and Shakb
Steering wheel is part of the £300 package.

Oh is it?! Has it always been? I did not know that... thought it was going to be a separate purchase in future. Makes the £300 worth it for me!

The Steering wheel is not part of the rear heated seats upgrade on SR+ at this point. I asked this question at the Nottingham Service Centre a couple of weeks back.

I’m a cash buyer. My account now shows - Please pay off your remaining balance. In the instructions below it also states to email proof of payment in the form of a receipt or screenshot to [email protected]. To those that have previously collected their M3, what have you emailed them?

Would a screenshot of my tesla account page do (once I’ve made payment)?
Yeah I've a similar question with regards paying the rest of the initial payments. Seems bizarre for Tesla to want proof of payment which they will already have before collection.