Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just completed this process and my bank has a downloadable pdf option as a receipt and I also took screenshots of each stage. I mailed Tesla the Transaction Confirmed screenshot and the pdf and 5 minutes later my account is now showing "Prepare for Delivery" and the amount due now is £0.00 with the transaction showing.
You will still need to print the evidence as well and take it with you, along with your driving licence.

Hope that helps.
Thank you. That’s cleared things up for me 👍

Reactions: Washout
I've ordered most of mine from AliExpress...
Clearly all this stuff is made in China and it should be cheaper buying it direct (cutting out the middleman who bought a dozen and put them on Amazon/eBay). I presume there are different factories over there producing better and worse quality items. I'd like to see a 'sticky' thread on this site with reviews on items bought through Aliexpress. I am particularly keen on getting some carbon fibre covers for the wood trim but need some way of identifying decent quality for a decent price.

M3 LR Red/White sports - 27th Sept order - text yesterday booked appointment via website this morning from link in text. Be aware you may get a check tomorrow a 8am landing page but kept refreshing. Then it popped up about 9.30 - 10.00 book your date and slot. Pick up now on 30th Sept at the Space Centre - Nice! Phone line for delivery option 4 delivery rings off and says its, tried the account route but 50min cue. Recommend keep checking the website for appointments.

All the best to all in getting their slots :)

Regarding registration. I asked the CS about it - they assign them after delivery location is confirmed, as obviously plates are region specific.

Regarding proof of payment. I sent them a screenshot of my bank app's confirmation screen (which had sort code/and RN number). Less than an hour later my Tesla account showed the payment had been made. They didn't ask for anything else.

Everyone with collection that is pretty far, sounds perfect for a nice long drive back to play.

Hopefully with enough charge!

The Steering wheel is not part of the rear heated seats upgrade on SR+ at this point. I asked this question at the Nottingham Service Centre a couple of weeks back.
It is, Elon confirmed a while back that once available as a software update and you've purchased the rear heating package on the SR+, it will be available to you.

Although I will caveat that what Elon says and what the UK market gets, doesnt always calculate correctly.

It is, Elon confirmed a while back that once available as a software update and you've purchased the rear heating package on the SR+, it will be available to you.

Although I will caveat that what Elon says and what the UK market gets, doesnt always calculate correctly.
Fair enough, but like that youtube vid shows above, might not be that simple.

Also, Elon says a lot of things........;)😂

Not quite. EU (I.e the continent) have had the newer batteries advertised on Tesla.com for some time, so people ordering for Q4 delivery are ordering the new battery packs.

The U.K. does not have the updated packs advertised on the site yet, so orders are still in theory for the older battery type.

It’s an important technicality, those in the EU are guaranteed a new battery (or a discount / rejection of the car). Those in the U.K. aren’t if they receive a smaller pack (as that’s what they ordered, anything bigger is a bonus).

I don’t know why EU countries are being advertised the new pack and the U.K. isn’t, but it’s certainly a thing right now.

It’s a good thing we share boats, as it points to U.K. orders having the bigger packs too, but nothing is guaranteed for us at this stage.

Sorry, not being facetious with the EU/U.K. thing, just making clear that the UK is not being advertised with the bigger pack. SR 278 and LR 360 range still the advertised range for the U.K.
Typical Rip off Britain I say, we get inferior products but pay the most for the pleasure 🤔

I've just completed this process and my bank has a downloadable pdf option as a receipt and I also took screenshots of each stage. I mailed Tesla the Transaction Confirmed screenshot and the pdf and 5 minutes later my account is now showing "Prepare for Delivery" and the amount due now is £0.00 with the transaction showing.
You will still need to print the evidence as well and take it with you, along with your driving licence.

Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot for this info! I’ll be paying off over a number of transactions between now and Nov end. So will do the same, thanks!!

Reactions: Washout