Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes no option for Bham, just Leicester. Changing to Trafford centre option but still far however may be more accessible. Earliest was 28th which I couldn’t do…
i want it earlier :((
By the way, it's a little off topic but Tesla Tequila is up for sale again for when you celebrate getting your M3 🍸🎉
does it come with tequila in it or just the decanter? Couldn’t tell!!

Hmmm and what’s your source for this information as I’ve scoured the net on batteries for the LR and there isn’t an ounce of information on anything for the uk
Quite a few reports of this new E5LD pack for a number of weeks now. Here is one:

There was also someone who spotted the new battery code on an inventory in-transit vehicle going to Australia a couple of weeks ago.

Yes no option for Bham, just Leicester. Changing to Trafford centre option but still far however may be more accessible. Earliest was 28th which I couldn’t do…
i want it earlier :((

does it come with tequila in it or just the decanter? Couldn’t tell!!
Great quality 40% Tequila they reckon...but the decanter is the star piece...when first released just the decanter was selling for triple the price...was out of stock for nearly a year in UK

Great quality 40% Tequila they reckon...but the decanter is the star piece...when first released just the decanter was selling for triple the price...was out of stock for nearly a year in UK
Definitely ordering! One more to the list of ‘accessories!’
I need to find a detailer for ceramic coating - any recommendations? Anyone getting PPF for front end?

Quite a few reports of this new E5LD pack for a number of weeks now. Here is one:

There was also someone who spotted the new battery code on an inventory in-transit vehicle going to Australia a couple of weeks ago.
Yes I think most are aware that Germany have them, that’s been known for some time but you’re buying a Tesla based on the new battery and range as Tesla have been open about Europe mainland and the battery.

Also yeh I accept Australia spotted a few but no one In the uk yet and no reports.

My order is a company car, M3LR in white with black interior.

Not sure exact order date, but got RN on 16/09/21
Not heard anything else since.
Delivery estimate was supposed to be November.
Should I contact Tesla on chat to get an update?

Feel like I’ve been waiting so long and others with orders a couple of weeks ago seem to have had delivery texts?

Got this message this morning, what does this actually mean please, only ordered on the 29 Oct 🤔View attachment 727440

M3 LR, midnight silver metallic, areo wheels...I'm not going to call Tesla to find out as I've read of some error emails/texts in thread...as I wasn't expecting it I'll just pretend I didn't get it, we're always chasing Tesla, let them chase me 😅
It doesn’t mean you lucked out… this is a reminder email to make sure all the “next steps” tasks from ordering it are completed.

I got this email on 15/09 after I ordered on 14/09 and yet only got my vin on 26/10 and SMS to arrange collection 28/10

It doesn’t mean you lucked out… this is a reminder email to make sure all the “next steps” tasks from ordering it are completed.

I got this email on 15/09 after I ordered on 14/09 and yet only got my vin on 26/10 and SMS to arrange collection 28/10
Apologies for being a Kill Joy ! I think this an email one gets after placing the order. I have an exact similar email from Sep 26th although delivery was only booked yesterday.

Hey all, so it looks like people are waiting about a month after placing the order until they get a vin?

I got my RN on 17/10 so I'll wait until end of November for a vin or delivery date I suppose? Still haven't heard anything from them.

Back when I ordered, it still estimated December delivery, now it's saying February for new orders on their website. I hope I got in there before it was knocked back to next year - my car literally just died!

Also, It would be good to get a months notice for a delivery date - it's cheaper to get insurance 25 days in advance.

Apologies for being a Kill Joy ! I think this an email one gets after placing the order. I have an exact similar email from Sep 26th although delivery was only booked yesterday.
Yep, sorry @Paule, my wife pointed out that I had the same email soon after my order as well.

I maybe misread what another member had said as they thought it indicates you had been allocated an order.... I guess we may all be on the same boat!