Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I missed it, what e-mail do you use to communicate with Tesla about order/deliveries?
I used this [email protected]

But there are other helpful addresses and numbers on this webpage

Reactions: JonP73
Is GreenDrive a French company (those fish stealing b*** that we bailed out in 1940 who have now switched sides)?
Lol, yes I think they are french, excellent site though, they only seem to sell quality stuff. Tessories are UK based, but have a much smaller range. Abstract Ocean are USA based so even longer delivery than Green Drive. Torque Alliance are based in Netherlands, they do have a lot of tat on their site though.

Got the same back from them, although mine says 5.6s 0-60? Don't mind either way, no chance I'll be able to notice a 0.3s difference 😁
I also did an online chat today to Tesla (SR+ order due for collection on 25th November with a J in the 8th digit of VIN) and they confirmed that it would be 305miles range, 5.6 second 0-60 and have the heated wheel and rear seats. While it would be nice not to have lost a little acceleration (since we won’t use the extra range 95% of the time) it still seems like a good compromise and update!

It’s the carbon matte one from here, it is 100% genuine carbon fibre and excellent quality. It comes with tape pre applied. Need to clean the boot lid with alcohol then prep it with the supplied primer wipes. Also, if it’s cold I would warm up spoiler and boot with a hair dryer first.

View attachment 729763
View attachment 729764
Might get myself one them 😎

A quick question for those of you with SR+ confirmed as having the "new" spec (range, heated seats / steering wheel) what does is say in your account under "design details" please?

Screenshot_20211106-123618.jpg

Due to collect my M3 SR+ in Midnight Silver on 25 November from Southampton. Just spoken with Thomas from the virtual team who 'used the tool' to confirm mine will be 305 miles range and 5.3 seconds 0-60mph. Also confirmed heated steering wheel and rear seats. No registration numbers available until 11th (allegedly)...fingers firmly crossed 🤞
Did you ask the name of the ship it's on?

Due to collect my M3 SR+ in Midnight Silver on 25 November from Southampton. Just spoken with Thomas from the virtual team who 'used the tool' to confirm mine will be 305 miles range and 5.3 seconds 0-60mph. Also confirmed heated steering wheel and rear seats. No registration numbers available until 11th (allegedly)...fingers firmly crossed 🤞
See you there, same location and day for me. 08:30.

Reactions: Field Marshall