Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They'll probably just offer you the Tesla loan and you pay that off with the EST loan. Apparently once you send in your final invoice along with all the loan forms it takes 10 days for them to process it and then another 2-3 days for the cash to hit your bank account. That's from a friend who's currently waiting for the funds.
I got told from EST last week when you send them emails with final invoices etc to call them when you send it because it sits in there email inbox for days. I sent them the final invoice on Tuesday and called EST as soon as I did it and I got payment Friday there.

I got told from EST last week when you send them emails with final invoices etc to call them when you send it because it sits in there email inbox for days. I sent them the final invoice on Tuesday and called EST as soon as I did it and I got payment Friday there.
Thanks mate I'll pass that on to my friend. She only sent her invoice off on Friday as there was a delay getting it. She had sent the forms off the week before.

I wouldn’t use velcro, too easy for people to steal your plates. I use 3M VHB tape.
yes, but only if theives know they're stuck on with Velcro it'll be easy...if someone wants your plate they'll take your plate whatever way it's attached...I checked some YouTube videos and they're very strong and takes some force to get off... but for peace of mind and to delay the process yes, sticking with something more substantial would buy you more time to catch them!

Hi all. New member here awaiting for delivery of M3 SR+ at the end of Nov. I had a few questions:

1. Are the SR models coming with floor mats? I can’t find a definitive view on this and just need to know if should order some in anticipation of delivery.

2. As I need to insure my car prior to collection, when can I expect to receive my registration number?

Any help appreciated! Thanks

Hi all. New member here awaiting for delivery of M3 SR+ at the end of Nov. I had a few questions:

1. Are the SR models coming with floor mats? I can’t find a definitive view on this and just need to know if should order some in anticipation of delivery.

2. As I need to insure my car prior to collection, when can I expect to receive my registration number?

1. Yep
2. Week before delivery

You can do a quote on most insurance sites and save it for 30 days

To kill time while we still wait for this godforsaken text from Tesla.

Has anyone considered working out what compares to the 0-60 range of the model 3’s.

None of them are slouch potatoes and I think it could be quite interesting.

Someone must have pulled these stats before

Long range is comparable to

Aston Martin V8 vantage
Audi R8
Bmw M3

Reactions: stuigi99
Customers with A are being told:

- 305 range
- heated front and rear seats / steering wheel
- 5.3s 0-60

J‘s are being told the same except it’s 5.8s. Grr
Note that mine is J and I was quoted 5.3. In all honesty though, I will take it with a pinch of salt until it is in my possession on 25 November as folks who have called in more than once have gotten different answers each time

1 - I was informed mats are now included but not actually holding my breath on this - won't take long to receive if ordered when car received
2 - My M3 SR+ is due for collection on 25 November and I have been told by CS to expect registration number on 11 November

Reactions: niiru and JonP73
1 - I was informed mats are now included but not actually holding my breath on this - won't take long to receive if ordered when car received
2 - My M3 SR+ is due for collection on 25 November and I have been told by CS to expect registration number on 11 November

You don't need to wait that long, my collection date is 27 November and I asked Tesla CS chat for my reg on the 5th Nov which they sent me a text containing it.

It really depends on who you talk to at Tesla, if it's a Luke no chance, but if you get Hannah or Emma they'll most likely help you

Reactions: Field Marshall
Can someone clear this up. Tesla have practically completely moved to LFP battery chemistry right. So the LR here in the uk should be also right? Forget the size of the battery for now, but all models should be LFP.

The longe range and bigger Panasonic battery is also LFP right?

Last edited:
Can someone clear this up. Tesla have practically completely moved to LFP battery chemistry right. So the LR here in the uk should be also right? Forget the size of the battery for now, but all models should be LFP.

The longe range and bigger Panasonic battery is also LFP right?
LFP is only SR+, Li-Ion NMC for LR and Performance (as opposed to Li-Ion NCA previously).

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxstock
To kill time while we still wait for this godforsaken text from Tesla.

Has anyone considered working out what compares to the 0-60 range of the model 3’s.

None of them are slouch potatoes and I think it could be quite interesting.

Someone must have pulled these stats before

Long range is comparable to

Aston Martin V8 vantage
Audi R8
Bmw M3
Jag XKR(S) 5.0 litre later variants
Jag F-Type (P450)

Note that mine is J and I was quoted 5.3. In all honesty though, I will take it with a pinch of salt until it is in my possession on 25 November as folks who have called in more than once have gotten different answers each time
Thanks Field Marshall, I think I’m also in the camp of just waiting to see what happens but it would be good to have a definitive position from Tesla to all of us waiting.