Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sat December 4th 1200, Glasgow.

M3LR db, 19’s, black/ white interior.

Hoping to talk to SA and see if I can move it out to give the EST loan people time to transfer the interest free funds over to my account. It’s all unnecessarily protracted and complex.

I take it we get the reg numbers a couple of days before to buy insurance? Next up order some winter mats and rubber trunk liner, plus I’ll need a longer tethered type two cable for my pod point.

Reactions: GraGor and Advocate
Used the link and got the 9th 10th or 11th Dec.. wanted earlier but my missus day-off is on Saturday so I got my booking for the 11th! I requested Brent Cross but is going to be delivered at Thorpe park.

When I spoke to CS they mentioned they’re no longer offering collection at Brent Cross (not sure if it’s permanent) and mentioned it’s a lot easier for them to get the cars to Thorpe Park

Using the link I got date booked in of 4th December at Bluewater, which is earlier than others here by the look, that had their vin's a week before than me.

Do we know how reliable this method is?

Yes, week earlier than me. But pretty sure your spec matches one of the ones that popped up briefly in the inventory on the website, so perhaps it is a reallocated vehicle from an earlier ship than mine (Nabucco). Anyway, enjoy!

We're in this together mate 😅
I've been told my car is on NABUCCO so maybe the delivery texts are yet to be sent for cars on this vessel
I suspect mine is in the same vessel and also still had no formal text, but have used the delivery page "work round".

Going to call CS later this morning to see if I can get a VIN / formal what is happening !

We're in this together mate 😅
I've been told my car is on NABUCCO so maybe the delivery texts are yet to be sent for cars on this vessel
Where do you get this from? I have spoken to circa 12 people on other queries and each time asked if they know what ship its on and have every time a got a categoric "we don't get that info i am afraid"

Reactions: ScoutKaty