Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in the same boat as you, my insurance is due up on the 28th Nov so I’m trying to work out the best way to do this as the Tesla won’t be until a week or two into Dec
I just spoke to Peugeot insurance. They are happy for me to insure my current car and when the Tesla arrives I can just call them and swap the car over. Obviously there's a little increase to the payments but no issues.

Ordered M3P 9th October with a delivery date December. Today received a text ‘calculating delivery date’. I became quite excited until I read that it means pretty much nothing.
Anyone here with experience of this text and is it as bad as some on web are saying?

Just received my SMS to say that car has been allocated and they will be in touch to schedule delivery.

Phew, glad to see that finding a VIN in the source yesterday wasn't some kind of glitch. (I'm a bit paranoid from all the waiting around)

I asked for indication yesterday evening if it will be more than likely Dec-2021 or Mar-2022 for my delivery as need to put other plans in place if going to be Mar-2022 - when I ordered on 22/09 delivery was communicated as mid-Nov, so sold my car on 05/10 thinking can do without a car for ~6 weeks (subsequently to find TMC and realising it was more of a 10-30 weeks without a car depending how lucky I was! 😂)

Chap went off to check with Ireland Delivery Team and came back about 5mins later with the most specific update I have received yet - "The next vessel will arrive on the 8th of December and 3 weeks before that we should have a VIN for you." 🤞

P.S. you should check if you VIN is on a Hoegh liner as I wonder do Irish cars come on the smaller vessels now that they don't seem to come via Southampton - My Cargo

I asked for indication yesterday evening if it will be more than likely Dec-2021 or Mar-2022 for my delivery as need to put other plans in place if going to be Mar-2022 - when I ordered on 22/09 delivery was communicated as mid-Nov, so sold my car on 05/10 thinking can do without a car for ~6 weeks (subsequently to find TMC and realising it was more of a 10-30 weeks without a car depending how lucky I was! 😂)

Chap went off to check with Ireland Delivery Team and came back about 5mins later with the most specific update I have received yet - "The next vessel will arrive on the 8th of December and 3 weeks before that we should have a VIN for you." 🤞

P.S. you should check if you VIN is on a Hoegh liner as I wonder do Irish cars come on the smaller vessels now that they don't seem to come via Southampton - My Cargo
Great news! hopefully this means mid December collection?

I've had a look on that cargo link and my VIN isn't showing up as on a Hoegh vessel. The 3 week comment is interesting but I shouldn't read too much into it as he also states the "next vessel" is arriving on December 8th. This must be either the Hyperion or the nabucco which are set to dock in belgium on 28th/27th of this month. Allowing a week and a bit to get to ireland would add up

Reactions: John_IE
Big huge thanks for this! Just gave it a try and I've scheduled delivery for next Tuesday!
VIN showed in source code this Monday and received a prepare for delivery message yesterday. No there coms before that.
M3SR+ - Midnight Silver - White Interior - Ordered Oct 5th. Newcastle pickup.
Good news for you! For me I ordered Midnight Silver SR+ on 17/09/21, still have not got a VIN or delivery date and they tell me it has been changed to an M3RWD 60kwh, as you ordered after mine, are you sure its an SR+? this is confusing :0 I have had an offer to collect from Leicester with dates next week, but Tesla has told me they will be delivering mine to my house, but can not confirm a date.

Good news for you! For me I ordered Midnight Silver SR+ on 17/09/21, still have not got a VIN or delivery date and they tell me it has been changed to an M3RWD 60kwh, as you ordered after mine, are you sure its an SR+? this is confusing :0 I have had an offer to collect from Leicester with dates next week, but Tesla has told me they will be delivering mine to my house, but can not confirm a date.
It is rather confusing. It's showing as Standard Range Plus in all of the documents. Tough to get through to CS at the moment to confirm so I'll ask and update when I pickup next week.

Great news! hopefully this means mid December collection?

I've had a look on that cargo link and my VIN isn't showing up as on a Hoegh vessel. The 3 week comment is interesting but I shouldn't read too much into it as he also states the "next vessel" is arriving on December 8th. This must be either the Hyperion or the nabucco which are set to dock in belgium on 28th/27th of this month. Allowing a week and a bit to get to ireland would add up
Yes sounds like it could be c. 10-15 December for us all going well! 🤞

Ah good man yourself I was just thinking I'll try and trace back the vessels arriving into Zeebrugge c. 25-30 Nov!
So could be either of these arriving on 27-28/11, plus 7-8 days to cross load, plus 2 days on RoRo from ZEE to DUB to arrive on 8/12.... makes logistical sense to me too.... now to find that 2nd RoRo ship from ZEE to DUB! 😂

It is rather confusing. It's showing as Standard Range Plus in all of the documents. Tough to get through to CS at the moment to confirm so I'll ask and update when I pickup next week.
I spoke to CS last week and they said with the date I ordered it fits into a spot that is between SR+ and RWD change over, the 0-60 slower than SR+ but faster than new RWD, it includes heated rear seats, heated steering wheel and 60kwh LFP and has the new RWD name. I am a cash buyer and still have no VIN or delivery date. I Suppose not knowing is both fun and stressful at the same time.

Having done the URL collection schedule "hack" last night, and received a collection date of this coming Monday, I still didn't have any payment information or a registration number.

I phoned and spoke to James (the most helpful so far) and he immediately texted me my registration number and kicked the system into payment request mode (which all worked well). He confirmed the car will be ready and used his VIN checker to confirm:

- New range (305 miles)
- Old acceleration and old motors
- Rear heated seats
- Heated steering wheel

I will confirm the acceleration to you all on Monday! ;)

I have gone from "I ordered before you and you have a delivery date before I even have a VIN in the source", to "See ya suckers", in 48 hours! :D

Having done the URL collection schedule "hack" last night, and received a collection date of this coming Monday, I still didn't have any payment information or a registration number.

I phoned and spoke to James (the most helpful so far) and he immediately texted me my registration number and kicked the system into payment request mode (which all worked well). He confirmed the car will be ready and used his VIN checker to confirm:

- New range (305 miles)
- Old acceleration and old motors
- Rear heated seats
- Heated steering wheel

I will confirm the acceleration to you all on Monday! ;)

I have gone from "I ordered before you and you have a delivery date before I even have a VIN in the source", to "See ya suckers", in 48 hours! :D
When are the first SR+ pickups!? Is 15th November quite an early one?