Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now THAT I didn’t know! Spotify costs a tenner a month anyway so if you don’t already pay for a music service it makes the premium connectivity worth the price.

From what I have read, when in the Spotify app, you scroll down, and choose the option of "tesla account".

Obviously don't have my car yet to check this is how you log in, but that's basically what I haver read on here.

Hmmm, maybe they have now changed it, so you don't get the spotify Tesla account any more?!

This was on the site for Premium when I bought mine back in September... but then one guy in the showroom said it included a spotify account and the other said it didnt.
Yeah, this one has always been confusing to me. If I remember correctly, I think it's always had that line about a paid subscription being required....however, I think this is more of a 'catch all' terms and condition note, considering things like Netflix, Disney+ etc are all also accessible via the car.

I guess we'll know for absolute certain when one of us gets the car!

Reactions: Simonix
I havent seen one person with an early November (Talia) delivery date that isnt the long range version on here. I think they are mainly late q3 long range orders (August) that didnt make it in time for the September ships essentially.
I’d given up hope of getting my M3LR before Christmas but then in the shipping thread there’s talk of boats waiting to load up at Shanghai so now I’m thinking there may be a slim chance still.