Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have done it! - All booked in for this Monday šŸ˜³.

After doing it, the VIN showed on my tesla account (it wasn't showing before).

I am still showing:

"Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

but also showing a confirmed collection day. I will call them tomorrow to make sure it is all going to have enough time to go through, and get my reg etc.

It all seems very strange that you can do this and suddenly trigger the system!

I am officially feeling very grumpy.

Earlier this morning, I logged on to check that my test payment had gone onto the account, and it had. But I noticed that my delivery date of this Monday had disappeared. I phoned CS to find out what was going on (because I wasn't going to pay the balance if the delivery date had delayed), and he said he would look into it for me.

About 5 mins ago, I got a text saying: "Your Model 3 delivery window was provided incorrectly and your Model 3 will not arrive in time for your current appointment..." It gave me a link to reschedule delivery and the earliest slot was the 13th December. šŸ¤¬

I am officially feeling very grumpy.

Earlier this morning, I logged on to check that my test payment had gone onto the account, and it had. But I noticed that my delivery date of this Monday had disappeared. I phoned CS to find out what was going on (because I wasn't going to pay the balance if the delivery date had delayed), and he said he would look into it for me.

About 5 mins ago, I got a text saying: "Your Model 3 delivery window was provided incorrectly and your Model 3 will not arrive in time for your current appointment..." It gave me a link to reschedule delivery and the earliest slot was the 13th December. šŸ¤¬
To be fair, I thought it unlikely when you first posted that you had somehow managed to get such an early collection date. Apart from Talia, the ships havenā€™t even arrived yet.

I wonder if Tesla have started undoing the collections that people did via the back door?
Most likely...but makes the logistics of getting rid of the old car easier - didn't realise Cazoo was down the road from Thorpe Park until I booked the original 9am pickup, now gone for later so have a chance of dropping the car off, getting some food, finding my way to Thorpe Park...maybe a rollercoaster ride, but been on that with this purchase already!

Can't wait for the end of this month so we can finally address all these questions once we have the car!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…
Ah, but then youā€™ll be asking things like ā€œwhy are my wipers on when itā€™s dry and off when itā€™s rainingā€ or why are my headlights on when the suns so bright I need my sunglasses on and donā€™t auto dip for oncoming trafficā€ or why did my car slam the brakes on for no apparent reasonā€
At least it will give you a change of questions but you still wonā€™t get any answersšŸ˜‚
(itā€™s the Tesla wayā€ welcome to the ā€œin the darkā€ clubšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Well we picked out new M3LR up yesterday from the Trafford Centre and I'm pleased to say all went well and the car was immaculate. Panel gaps were all good and it came with a 50% charge.

I cleaned the car myself today, just to get acquainted, and it looks great. Only issue I had was setting up the charging times but after speaking to a friend who's had a 3 for a year he said I should use the wall charger app rather than the car to schedule a charge.

I hope all those still waiting have as good an experience as we've had. Good luck all.

H
Well we picked out new M3LR up yesterday from the Trafford Centre and I'm pleased to say all went well and the car was immaculate. Panel gaps were all good and it came with a 50% charge.

I cleaned the car myself today, just to get acquainted, and it looks great. Only issue I had was setting up the charging times but after speaking to a friend who's had a 3 for a year he said I should use the wall charger app rather than the car to schedule a charge.

I hope all those still waiting have as good an experience as we've had. Good luck all.
ow was the Trafford collection point mate?collect mine from the same place on the 27th

Used the link and got the 9th 10th or 11th Dec.. wanted earlier but my missus day-off is on Saturday so I got my booking for the 11th! I requested Brent Cross but is going to be delivered at Thorpe park.
I just have been offered the exact same dates and Thorpe Park and had requested Brent Cross, it's a lot further and not easy getting there on the train! Currently waiting in chat for an update but they have said they couldn't get the space in Brent Cross this quarter...

I just have been offered the exact same dates and Thorpe Park and had requested Brent Cross, it's a lot further and not easy getting there on the train! Currently waiting in chat for an update but they have said they couldn't get the space in Brent Cross this quarter...
When I spoke to CS yesterday they said deliveries arenā€™t going ahead at Brent Cross (correct me if Iā€™m wrong šŸ˜Š) as they can get delivery dates quicker to customers from Thorpe park allegedly