Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to show how ridiculous the insurance companies are: 9+ years NCB protected, Fully Comp, cover against uninsured drivers:
The (best) quote that I have accepted with Peugeot is £353.92
The (worst) quote I declined was with Saga and was £3942.53 ... guess they aren't interested in insuring Tesla's 😂🤣😂
Peugeot have quoted me £333. Delighted with that as my current insurer, esure, wanted £800.

Reactions: Field Marshall
1636748317715.jpeg

Just seen some americans in the LR waiting room are getting cars in November with 2022 vins! Mine with collection on 30th november is 2021 :( wonder if the 2022 car spec is any different? I guess in the UK we are a little delayed in cars shipping all the way from china so i guess 2022 vins are a way off?

Just seen some americans in the LR waiting room are getting cars in November with 2022 vins! Mine with collection on 30th november is 2021 :( wonder if the 2022 car spec is any different? I guess in the UK we are a little delayed in cars shipping all the way from china so i guess 2022 vins are a way off?
Americans get sold next years cars today. Same car just “clocked” for marketing purposes. That’s not a Tesla thing, they all do it.

We know ;) - the new 2022 RWD has a new motor. Trying to figure out whether Q4 SR+ have said motor.
My friend ordered hers before me and she has a J. I have an A. So she has the efficient rear motor from the Y with the slightly slower acceleration whereas I have the rear motor from the performance with the faster acceleration. We will both have the larger battery.

Reactions: Cocomaxxi and Algy