Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for those looking to citreon/peugeot for insuance.

I see on the T&C it asks if the policy owner is the registered keeper. My understanding is this isn't the case for a lease agreement (the keeper is the leasing company). Does that mean you can't use them for insurance if you lease?

Question for those looking to citreon/peugeot for insuance.

I see on the T&C it asks if the policy owner is the registered keeper. My understanding is this isn't the case for a lease agreement (the keeper is the leasing company). Does that mean you can't use them for insurance if you lease?
1637063028767.png

Source: Who's The Registered Keeper Of A Lease Car - All Car Leasing

I believe you are the registered keeper but they are the registered owner. Depends on the lease type too I believe. Most will have you as the keeper registered with DVLA so they dont have to keep forwarding speeding tickets etc.... in which case you just need a notation on the policy of the lease companies interest in the vehicle

View attachment 733559

I believe you are the registered keeper but they are the registered owner. Depends on the lease type too I believe. Most will have you as the keeper registered with DVLA so they dont have to keep forwarding speeding tickets etc.... in which case you just need a notation on the policy of the lease companies interest in the vehicle
Oh right... cheers! Though googling around there seems to be some conflicting info out there

I'll get in touch with the leasing company and check!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 733559

Just spoke to the leasing comapny - they're saying ALD will be the registered keeper. Seems to be a lot on conflicting info out there.

(I think my first reply is held up in moderatation - if you didn't see it, thanks! :) )

I'll take my questions to the insurance thread so I don't clog things up here!

Reactions: khew1988
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Anyone else place their order on the 2nd of November? I called CS a week ago and was told it was 'very likely' that delivery (M3LR black/black) would be in December.
I did too! I technically placed a order for SR+ in late October but they edited it on the 2nd of November to switch to LR (which I think reset my place in the queue). Have you had a text yet?

Are we reasonably confident that VINs get dished out once your car is loaded onto a ship?

I've had mine since November 3rd, assuming.. 30day journey from Shanghai. Should be looking at one of the ships docking in early December 🤔
Placed my order for SR+ on 22nd October and had the schedule delivery text last week… delivery date is 11th December in Bristol. Strangely still yet to receive a VIN???
What’s the consensus on the revised range and spec for October orders? Do you think I’ll get the 60KW with the heated steering wheel and rear seats???

Someone may have mentioned this but on top of the prices going up for the LR, when you hover over the wheel choices the range changes. So standard aero is 375 and 19 is 360. Is this a new thing as I hadn’t realised before?

Excited to pick up mine in December. But the new problem I have is getting the charger installed (even though I ordered it before the car!)