Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we're done lads, apparently allocation will be complete in the next few days so I'd say their tying up loose ends only now. Sh1t will hit the fan now, ordered in August ok about missing Q3 delivery but now Q4 too. I'm not ordering a diamond encrusted Tesla what is so rare about a blue spec SR+😠
Yep think thats the end - I got this at 3pm from Ireland Delivery team - "Currently we are still in the process of matching the final vehicles to orders." so I'd say they are all done now for December deliveries! :oops:

• Disagree
Reactions: BevyBoy and Noel_a
Yep think thats the end - I got this at 3pm from Ireland Delivery team - "Currently we are still in the process of matching the final vehicles to orders." so I'd say they are all done now for December deliveries! :oops:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t seen anyone post a collection date past 15th of December?

Perhaps I’m being optimistic, but I think we’re going to see a flurry of activity over the next week or so.

Hi All,
I ordered literally 6 days ago (11th) with estimated delivery of February 2022. I’ve just seen the “source code” trick to see if there is a VIN on another post and my order has a VIN number?! Does this mean it could arrive before February?

Hi All,
I ordered literally 6 days ago (11th) with estimated delivery of February 2022. I’ve just seen the “source code” trick to see if there is a VIN on another post and my order has a VIN number?! Does this mean it could arrive before February
Is it definitely a Tesla vin? It’s not the vin for your trade in or something? If it is a Tesla vin you’re very lucky to get it so quickly!

What spec did you order white/black SR+ some specs especially seems in the UK move quickly
RWD (SR+), White/White

Is it definitely a Tesla vin? It’s not the vin for your trade in or something? If it is a Tesla vin you’re very lucky to get it so quickly!
I'm not trading in, have had a cheap Mini I've been using for a run around for the last couple of years that I was going to sell privately.

Like... imminently?