Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just under 2 weeks left (2nd Dec) but I’ve been watching YouTube videos about Tesla since about May and my Mrs hates all of them except “Jack Massey Welsh” 😂
Oh mine's the opposite! Hates Jack the most! Doesn't help that I go around the house shouting "BECKY" in his accent after I've watched a few of his vids...

Got my reg number on Friday and delivery scheduled for 29th November. M3 LR white/black 19" sport wheels. Hypervolt installation completed 2 weeks ago, so I'm all set to go. Going to be a long week........!
Apart from the 19” wheels that’s identical to me! Did your hypervolt installer mention anything about the updated plug for the newer M3s?

This last week is gonna be a long one!

From what I can gather (from these forums) whether or not you get a VIN is dependent on the lease company. If they are happy for Tesla to have a direct relationship with you then you’ll get a VIN, but only by text. Nothing will appear in your account until after delivery, so no finding your VIN in the source code I’m afraid.

Last week has been a real drag…one more to go and it’s gonna feel like the longest ever!
Pick mine up from Bluewater on Wednesday, have my registration number and insurance all ready. Can’t now stop thinking about my first drive on Wednesday of my new car! So guys I really do understand how you feel if you are still weeks away from the same position.