Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just on the phone there to Tesla and because I live 200km+ away from the collection point I queried the state of charge that the cars are delivered at. He was able to log into the car and tell me its currently sat at 70% on the ship 😂 very cool!
Depending on where you pick up, hopefully there are Tesla chargers on site that you can use to top up... Else the car map will have a decent view of whats nearby

Depending on where you pick up, hopefully there are Tesla chargers on site that you can use to top up... Else the car map will have a decent view of whats nearby
Unfortunately not, The Supercharger in Dublin isn't due to open for another couple months. Just checked ABRP and I should be able to get to the nearest supercharger with 5% left if the car gets to me at 40%

Must bring the magnifying glass up with me to ensure no defects!. Must say the CS rep I was speaking with was A1, really helpful - he did mention he reads these boards mind so I wont name him 😂.

Just managed to chat online to 'Davide', super helpful, said I should get an SMS with registration by the end of this week, also brought forward my pickup date at Thorpe Park to 4/12 (from 10/12)!
Poor chap said to bear with him as he was responding to multiple clients at the same time!

[EDIT] - and within 30 mins of this chat I was sent a reg number.

Last edited:
Ordered M3 LR MSM 29 Oct with RN given same day as cash buyer...VIN texted 16 Nov, text for delivery day sent/booked 18 Nov, Invoice for payment 22 Nov...Now waiting to pick up on 1 December 😁 Thorpe Park...who said Tesla were slow 😉

Just managed to chat online to 'Davide', super helpful, said I should get an SMS with registration by the end of this week, also brought forward my pickup date at Thorpe Park to 4/12 (from 10/12)!
Poor chap said to bear with him as he was responding to multiple clients at the same time!

[EDIT] - and within 30 mins of this chat I was sent a reg number.
Incredible news! What did you go for do you mind me asking? I’m due to collect on the 9th and becoming impatient hoping if i reach out they may do the same 😂

Just had Tesla call me re my collection this Saturday, thankfully all going ahead as scheduled, however just be aware that you need photo ID when you collect. The woman I spoke to assumed that my drivers licence is a photo one, but as it’s an old paper one shes told me to bring my passport as well.
Just something to be aware of if you still have the old paper licence.

Reactions: Vifik
Randomly checked my app / account for the 53,763,834th time today, as always and new documents aplenty in my account

The documents clearly show (due to my trade in vehicle) Tesla owing me money and tye value in brackets ala (£X,XXX) however stating that I need to lay the final amount before 29/11 into their bank account

Sure this is normal and will call them tomorrow,.but anyone else have / had this?

Cheers

Screenshot_20211122-162013.jpg

Randomly checked my app / account for the 53,763,834th time today, as always and new documents aplenty in my account

The documents clearly show (due to my trade in vehicle) Tesla owing me money and tye value in brackets ala (£X,XXX) however stating that I need to lay the final amount before 29/11 into their bank account

Sure this is normal and will call them tomorrow,.but anyone else have / had this?

Cheers

View attachment 736033
Interested to know the outcome of this as mine is exactly the same yet I don’t have those documents - I’m using the equity as down payment (plus banking some also)

Reactions: JonP73
Yeah I'm using the equity as doenpayment and they still owe me a chunk of cash.

I believe the balance they owe me will be paid on 14 days after collection, but don't want a glitch in paperwork / on the system to prevent me taking delivery !!

Yeah I'm using the equity as doenpayment and they still owe me a chunk of cash.

I believe the balance they owe me will be paid on 14 days after collection, but don't want a glitch in paperwork / on the system to prevent me taking delivery !!
Identical situation to you - all be it there’s a green tick stating final payment was received 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• 16D22F1C-6670-472E-AF24-B26DDD7B50A7.jpeg
    16D22F1C-6670-472E-AF24-B26DDD7B50A7.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: JonP73
Unfortunately not, The Supercharger in Dublin isn't due to open for another couple months. Just checked ABRP and I should be able to get to the nearest supercharger with 5% left if the car gets to me at 40%

Must bring the magnifying glass up with me to ensure no defects!. Must say the CS rep I was speaking with was A1, really helpful - he did mention he reads these boards mind so I wont name him 😂.

What day is your collection Bandito?

Because I’ve got a VIN in my source code 😬😬😬!!!

The ireland CS are unreal I hope they do read this!

• Love
Reactions: Bandito
What day is your collection Bandito?

Because I’ve got a VIN in my source code 😬😬😬!!!

The ireland CS are unreal I hope they do read this!
Oh ****! Did ring Tesla to see? Looks like you'll be getting one this year afterall 🥳

My collection is December 13th... 3 weeks from today!. I also got offered delivery of the car if I pay in cash. The dealer that originally offered me 1k more has now dropped his offer to 500 more. Trying to decide it going carless for 3 weeks is worth it 😂

Oh ****! Did ring Tesla to see? Looks like you'll be getting one this year afterall 🥳

My collection is December 13th... 3 weeks from today!. I also got offered delivery of the car if I pay in cash. The dealer that originally offered me 1k more has now dropped his offer to 500 more. Trying to decide it going carless for 3 weeks is worth it 😂
CS were amazing, got onto me yeah, they had a car someone rejected as they wanted 2022 reg.
Slightly different spec to my order but I wanted to upgrade the wheels after I had placed the order but didn’t due to not wanting to delay delivery… so ideal in the end.

Has the extended range and same 5.6 acceleration, heated everything 😁!

CS mentioned about 3 weeks until my delivery yeah, can’t believe it!

Need to sell my car asap now 😅