Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting excited now 🤗...seen the widget on my home screen change...gives me a feel of how it's going to look when my car syncs next week Wednesday! 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-085321_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-085321_One UI Home.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 48
Had an email through from Tesla to sign my agreement online. Ideally don’t want to sign it until the last minute to allow for cooling off should the worst occur at collection on Saturday. When have other people signed this?
Doesn’t cooling off begin when you receive the goods?

In any case cancelling a finance agreement does not cancel the purchase so you may still be liable for something even if you do execute finance cooling off.

You’re protected for 30 days by the consumer rights act anyway if something is to go wrong and you need to reject.

Infact, I just looked at my credit agreement, the cooling off period starts on finance when THEY sign and give you a copy of the documents. On my finance agreement, the signed date of the Tesla reps signature is 27/11/2021, my collection date, so they've signed it with a date in the future, e.g when I get the vehicle.

So you're fine signing it whenever, the agreement only starts on the day you collect.

You probably couldn't - they don't build to order, they build multiples of a finite number of combinations, and allocate post-manufacture.
Even when it is built to order like other manufactures, it is not bespoke until they do what I want rather than having pick from a list of options. For argument sake if they paint the car in unicorn rainbow just for me then yes it’s bespoke. Not saying I want that paint 😜

I did the same, and got the same response. I ordered 25th Oct, CS called me on 30th to clarify payment menthod, which is lease through ALD. Had my £100 refunded on 3rd Nov and now waiting on a Dec delivery. I'm having a Tesla wall charger installed next week... hoping this is a good decision?

I'm going to get the same charger, as its actually the cheapest, also it will also do 3 phase. They're showing as 'out of stock' though.