Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've only had texts when I've moaned at CS and texts follow those moans. I've never just received a text from Tesla without my moans.

Had a text 3 days ago and yesterday with reg and confirming collection for next Tuesday. No phone calls

This is the amount of texts I've received 😛

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 13.05.06.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 13.05.06.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 65
Managed to get a car here in Ireland that popped up for accelerated delivery. Was told Mid December still but now have a vin. Do we happen to know which ship they might be coming in on?

Congrats - lucky you checked when you did because all gone now!

I managed to get a cancellation that was due for delivery 20-24 December (assume I'll be roughly the same now).... so based on that think we are on GRAND DAHLIA or PARADISE ACE.... there are other Ireland peeps with earlier deliveries the week before so can't be sure

Congrats - lucky you checked when you did because all gone now!

I managed to get a cancellation that was due for delivery 20-24 December (assume I'll be roughly the same now).... so based on that think we are on GRAND DAHLIA or PARADISE ACE.... there are other Ireland peeps with earlier deliveries the week before so can't be sure
Thanks for the info. Probably worth another call to Tesla to see if they can advise more so. I assume you don't have a delivery date booked yet so?

Just had a Text from Tesla saying to pay my deposit at least 7 days in advance. The Account says two days. Anyone got any advice on whether I can do it as per the account? I've set up the sale of my car in line with that. Bloody pain.
Honestly, the reality is you should do it 14 days before, you don't want any bank delays to delay you collecting your new car (fraud triggers, money going missing, etc etc).

2 days is cutting it fine, it is doable, but 7 days would be much better.

Reactions: Leejmoff