Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this text yesterday…”Tesla Update - Payment for your Model 3 is now due. Please log in to your Tesla Account to see your invoice and payment details. Payment must be cleared at least 7 days prior to your appointment or it may be postponed. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected], including your order reference RN123456789. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.”

Guess it’s time to pony up,…. The payee details can’t be verified on my royal bank of Scotland on line account, I’ve transferred £1 over to confirm the account. Does anyone know how long it takes to appear on the balance?
I did the same should show up in about half an hour

Got this text yesterday…”Tesla Update - Payment for your Model 3 is now due. Please log in to your Tesla Account to see your invoice and payment details. Payment must be cleared at least 7 days prior to your appointment or it may be postponed. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected], including your order reference RN123456789. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.”

Guess it’s time to pony up,…. The payee details can’t be verified on my royal bank of Scotland on line account, I’ve transferred £1 over to confirm the account. Does anyone know how long it takes to appear on the balance?
Mine appeared straight away, so I suspect that if you use the RN number in the reference it automatically matches the payment to the account.

I've had that several times recently, last time was also when buying a cary funnily enough and I ended up just calling them up and letting them transfer the funds. It is always a concern though when RBS tell you that they cant verify whoever you are planning on sending a wad of cash to.
Tesla financial services need to resolve this with the banks, it would reduce their admin workload..

Has anyone collected from Thorpe park? Was it easy to get to and how was the experience? I am picking mine this Saturday from there.
Thorpe Park is easy to get to if you are driving - get anywhere near it and you can follow the brown tourist information signs. I've not been there for a Tesla collection but I imaging it is well signed once you get into the parking area.

Reactions: nkajkmuk
Just checked again and this time was able to select a new date and time, the day after... o_O
Thanks for the heads up.
I had re-arranged by chatting to CS, got the confirmation email but the date never showed up in my account, in fact all dates disappeard and it just went to 'prepare for delivery'! I took this to mean CS had missed something so I used the link in the text again following your message and now seem to have a new confirmed date, email confirmation, and now visible in the account... that's the fourth reschedule now!

Reactions: plisken
They automatically use the trade in to pay part of the deposit…not sure what happens if the trade in is a higher value than the deposit 🤷🏼‍♂️
For example with mine, I’ve got a trade in with £7800 equity in it, Tesla are settling the existing finance, I’m putting £4K into the deal and banking £3800 - they pay you the amount back within 14 days after collecting the vehicle 👍🏼

For example with mine, I’ve got a trade in with £7800 equity in it, Tesla are settling the existing finance, I’m putting £4K into the deal and banking £3800 - they pay you the amount back within 14 days after collecting the vehicle 👍🏼
Thanks, I think I’ve sorted it, but will reply to let you all know…

Tesla need to credit back £20k. Due to the large amount of money this will come from Tesla international bank account. So I needed to provide IBAN, Bank Identifier Code (or SWIFT code), and copy of Bank Statement with Name and Address on. Funds will transfer to my account within 10 days of collection / drop off. Had to email across to Tesla

From contract:

You have the right to withdraw from the credit agreement before the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive a copy of the executed agreement that is the agreement signed by you and us.

Doesnt say anything about being able to withdraw upto 14 days after you receive the car. - which someone else on this forum said you could do. I'm just thinking if you got into a bit of bother on the car and needed to jump ship, if they send you their signed version before you see the car then your 14 day return goes up in flames before you actually get the car.

I might be wrong though.
Aren’t you confusing car rejection and finance rejection?
What you are talking about is cooling off period on the credit agreement. If you don’t like the finance deal on your car you need to pay the finance off within 14 days before you start getting charged daily interest, pro rata. You still are lumped with the car in either case.

3E8C8FFF-3D84-4997-914F-6B22B8C4F2FE.jpeg
My delivery date and time as disappeared from the app. It use to show just under the car. Anyone else had that???