Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• FAD7B9C3-77DB-460E-A89E-0E57632790FE.jpeg
    FAD7B9C3-77DB-460E-A89E-0E57632790FE.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 83
View attachment 737368My delivery date and time as disappeared from the app. It use to show just under the car. Anyone else had that???
I had exactly the same happen to me a little earlier today.
Mine happened as a result of rescheduling via CS chat after receiving the weather warning SMS and the link in that SMS not working. I received a new delivery email confirmation but the date/time disappeared completely from my account/app.
I was a little anxious so ended up rescheduling again using the link in that SMS (once it was known to be working), and now the date and time show up again as before in my account and app so am a little less anxious now (though earliest I could choose was a day later than CS had arranged)!

Doesn't show up for me on the website either, just this:

Delivery Appointment​

A Tesla Advisor will contact you with details regarding your delivery date and time.
So yeh I've just logged on via the PC and delivery location has gone completely.

It was in here, honest to god. Had directions, address of pick up and everything / now its gone from the app and one teslas website once I log in. I wonder if this is connected to a few reschedules coming up?

I had exactly the same happen to me a little earlier today.
Mine happened as a result of rescheduling via CS chat after receiving the weather warning SMS and the link in that SMS not working. I received a new delivery email confirmation but the date/time disappeared completely from my account/app.
I was a little anxious so ended up rescheduling again using the link in that SMS (once it was known to be working), and now the date and time show up again as before in my account and app so am a little less anxious now (though earliest I could choose was a day later than CS had arranged)!
Thanks - SOOOOO

Yes, I had a text just come through. I suggest anyone who has experienced what I have just experienced OR Pastasource, contact CS or search for a tesla text. I've re-scheduled for an earlier time on the same date?

My concern is I've just taken someone elses slot who hasnt recognised this! I was talking to someone earlier with the time I've just nicked and so I think I've just nicked their slot.

If your delivery date and time has been confirmed, It will be in the app and also if you log into tesla on PC! If it isnt there, then you're in the same position as us. My only bet is there is / was an issue with docking.

I don't recall seeing anything of any validity suggesting fogs lights will be included. The updated spec on the Tesla website, confirming the heated steering wheel/rear seats and mats, doesn't mention fog lights.

Also some of the pictures posted today from delivery centres of new vehicles waiting collection show some without the front fog lights.
No front fogs on the M3 SR+ that I took delivery of today in Southampton.

Guess it’s time to pony up,…. The payee details can’t be verified on my royal bank of Scotland on line account, I’ve transferred £1 over to confirm the account. Does anyone know how long it takes to appear on the balance?
For us it appeared within a few hours, as long as correct reference is indicated. Didn’t even have to email the deliverygb email.

Reactions: Katic1972
From contract:

You have the right to withdraw from the credit agreement before the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive a copy of the executed agreement that is the agreement signed by you and us.

Doesnt say anything about being able to withdraw upto 14 days after you receive the car. - which someone else on this forum said you could do. I'm just thinking if you got into a bit of bother on the car and needed to jump ship, if they send you their signed version before you see the car then your 14 day return goes up in flames before you actually get the car.

I might be wrong though.
My finance contract was pre-signed by Tesla Financial Services when they sent it to me, and dated as my collection date.

Reactions: GraGor and bioshox
View attachment 737368My delivery date and time as disappeared from the app. It use to show just under the car. Anyone else had that???
Is it maybe because you changed collection dates?
As long as the dates still appear in your account, you should be all good...

Ignore me, just catching up to the last page. Seeing your text from Tesla - strange, I haven't had a text like that and my dates seem fine both in the app and account, our cars must be on different ships.

I'm getting my MSM LR M3 via work salary sacrifice (lease), delivery scheduled for 15/12, and based on what I've read, I won't be advised of the reg until delivery day or close to. Who have you guys insured your car with? Direct Line seem to be popular due to Tesla tie up, can I arrange insurance without a reg no. though? I assume I'll need VIN as a minimum, but I don't know if I'll be told what that is either in advance of the delivery day??

I'm getting my MSM LR M3 via work salary sacrifice (lease), delivery scheduled for 15/12, and based on what I've read, I won't be advised of the reg until delivery day or close to. Who have you guys insured your car with? Direct Line seem to be popular due to Tesla tie up, can I arrange insurance without a reg no. though? I assume I'll need VIN as a minimum, but I don't know if I'll be told what that is either in advance of the delivery day??

Got my reg about 2 weeks before delivery date. Try Peugeot Insurance and Citreon insurance. Direct Line and Admiral also good.

You can get a quote now using the make/model of the car and save it for up to 30 days on the insurers website. Then when you get the reg, just proceed with your best quote and add the reg in