Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Totally understand and agree. Unfortunately it seems to be the nature of the beast - having to deal with a large faceless corporation when things go wrong :(

Some dealers can be pretty dishonest and unpleasant but there are people you can speak to and at the end of the day they know you can choose to purchase from another dealer and still get the vehicle you want so they generally will try and keep their customers happy. With Tesla it is their way or nothing.
well said, and don't Tesla know it!

M3 SR+ white/black salary sacrifice leasing. Got RN on 29th September and VIN 5th November. CS told me it would be delivered on the 13th December. Talked to them again last week and they confirmed delivery at my house on the 13th. Called leasing company this week and they confirmed delivery on the 13th.
Received a message from Tesla this morning telling me to prepare for delivery and to watch a bunch of videos about delivery day.
Than at 16:47 this afternoon I receive an email from leasing company saying the car will be delivered at dealership on the 31st of December and will be delivered to me after 7 - 10 working days.
Tried to get in touch with tesla and leasing company but no success. I'm just hoping this is a big misunderstanding from leasing company.

M3 SR+ white/black salary sacrifice leasing. Got RN on 29th September and VIN 5th November. CS told me it would be delivered on the 13th December. Talked to them again last week and they confirmed delivery at my house on the 13th. Called leasing company this week and they confirmed delivery on the 13th.
Received a message from Tesla this morning telling me to prepare for delivery and to watch a bunch of videos about delivery day.
Than at 16:47 this afternoon I receive an email from leasing company saying the car will be delivered at dealership on the 31st of December and will be delivered to me after 7 - 10 working days.
Tried to get in touch with tesla and leasing company but no success. I'm just hoping this is a big misunderstanding from leasing company.
Not too dissimilar to me - promised delivery all the way through and then get a collection text from Tesla. Really thrown a spanner in the works but at least I get the car soon (unless they cancel AKA begin WWIII with me)…

It’s not that they think we need them, but they know that we want them hence the price increases.
If you’re a manufacturer selling every widget that you can make and then some then your aim is to make hay while the sun is shining (price increases) whilst increasing your manufacturing capacity (new giga factories). In the meantime customer experience is bound to get worse as there’s no slack in the system.

Reactions: Cstandinguk
Reminds me of Queen and Freddie Mercury's song "Another one bites the dust"... whoever's in charge of Telsa delivery needs to sort themselves out...it's quite clear they are overwhelmed and cannot handle it...with false promises flying around because the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing and only when they get to the finish line do they realise they were in the wrong lane... then back to beginning we go and start all over again! 🙄

Oh I am also Zenith! Does look like I'll need to get the skates on to sort.out my current car and likely have no charge point installed on time.
Ha! You’re near Glasgow, I’m near Southampton, I wonder if we have the same employer…? There were a lot of Tesla ( and Taycan) orders going in from my site with the the deals they were offering a month ago.

To finish off, I got a phone call from Tesla today following up my email to confirm the collection date and that Zenith had released everything required for me to take possession of the car. Also an email from Zenith thanking me for keeping them up to date! Shouldn’t that be their job?? Anyway, my advice based on that is to bypass Zenith and deal straight with Tesla, then worry about Zenith.

It’s not that they think we need them, but they know that we want them hence the price increases.
If you’re a manufacturer selling every widget that you can make and then some then your aim is to make hay while the sun is shining (price increases) whilst increasing your manufacturing capacity (new giga factories). In the meantime customer experience is bound to get worse as there’s no slack in the system.
A lot of manufacturers are increasing pricing at the moment and that’s not limited to the car world. Looks like the cost of materials keep raising.

I was meant to get my car in September but it got pushed back to November. I finally received the car last week and as disappointed as I was at the time with the delayed it is well worth the wait. Over the moon with the car. Tesla will not want to be delaying people receiving their cars and it seems pretty obvious that something is going on behind the scenes that is causing these delays. I wonder if it is down to the delivery vechicles being in short supply. So they can’t get the cars to the delivery points. Keep the faith guys you will get there and have a big smile on your face when you drive it away.

Apologies if this has already been discussed earlier in this thread but has anyone been offered a complimentary Tesla taxi service from a company called Go Zero? Apparently they're looking to pick me up from my home in Northampton (7th Dec) to the Space Centre in Leicester, which is actually a day before my original collection date of the 8th Dec.

A lot of manufacturers are increasing pricing at the moment and that’s not limited to the car world. Looks like the cost of materials keep raising.

I was meant to get my car in September but it got pushed back to November. I finally received the car last week and as disappointed as I was at the time with the delayed it is well worth the wait. Over the moon with the car. Tesla will not want to be delaying people receiving their cars and it seems pretty obvious that something is going on behind the scenes that is causing these delays. I wonder if it is down to the delivery vechicles being in short supply. So they can’t get the cars to the delivery points. Keep the faith guys you will get there and have a big smile on your face when you drive it away.
The only thing going on for Tesla is that demand for their cars is vastly outstripping supply.

Ha! You’re near Glasgow, I’m near Southampton, I wonder if we have the same employer…? There were a lot of Tesla ( and Taycan) orders going in from my site with the the deals they were offering a month ago.

To finish off, I got a phone call from Tesla today following up my email to confirm the collection date and that Zenith had released everything required for me to take possession of the car. Also an email from Zenith thanking me for keeping them up to date! Shouldn’t that be their job?? Anyway, my advice based on that is to bypass Zenith and deal straight with Tesla, then worry about Zenith.
Given those locations and as you say the deals a month or so back I could well be in the same company as yourselves albeit out in the sticks in Wales 😉 Zenith still showing March 22 yet Tesla have given me 21st December in Bristol and I have the ref and VIN. I’ve decided just to e-mail everything across to Zenith and hopefully they will catch up down the line!

Apologies if this has already been discussed earlier in this thread but has anyone been offered a complimentary Tesla taxi service from a company called Go Zero? Apparently they're looking to pick me up from my home in Northampton (7th Dec) to the Space Centre in Leicester, which is actually a day before my original collection date of the 8th Dec.
Appears legitimate, if somewhat random… I’ve received the same text (for Thorpe Park on 9/12), and am pretty sure I’ve read of others receiving them too (possibly on the fb group).

I’ll see you there*

* assuming Tesla don’t mess this one up

After ordering my company car on June 8th I'm excited to say it finally arrived yesterday :cool: I have been stockpiling parts since June and haven't wasted much time in starting to fit them with the vinyl plate, carbon splitter and carbon spoiler going on today :) My experience so far suggests the car has been well worth the wait and I look forward to many fun miles ahead. Sometimes it feels like time is going backwards whilst waiting for fun things in life, but this one is defintely worth waiting for 👍

20211203_145207.jpg