Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One week to go. Sorted out my insurance with Peugot (thank you forum) which was a quarter of the price of all other quotes on comparison sites (no exaggeration). Oh, and it seems they don't charge extra for tints or acceleration boost...Merry Christmas from Peugot...

Reactions: mjmherts
One week to go. Sorted out my insurance with Peugot (thank you forum) which was a quarter of the price of all other quotes on comparison sites (no exaggeration). Oh, and it seems they don't charge extra for tints or acceleration boost...Merry Christmas from Peugot...

Apparently they also dont charge an admin fee to change the registration of the vehicle. So you can put a private plate on without paying admin fee.

The admin fee will be chargeable for tints and acceleration boost, but that will be peanuts compared to the premium hike of other insurers!

Reactions: Paule and MattyK
For anyone a bit worried about the sound system of the SR+/RWD like I was...

Absolutely don't be 😂

It's incredible and anyone that gets into the car with me mentions it.

100% agree with you, I wasn't sure what to expect but it's as good or better than premium sound systems in other cars. No need for the upgraded one whatever it sounds like.

Here it is at Thorpe Park delivery Centre. Very happy. No usb, wireless charging, but not too worried. Front mud flaps installed, extended flaps in the boot. I have 1 year extended connectivity for free, so £120 saved. Sweetener for usb shortage maybe? Memory stick in the glove box.
Ironic, yesterday chap mentioned how good my car sounded. Now we have Whispering Death, maybe I will call the car Michael.
Wheels aside, so understated. Roof is a lot more tinted than I realized. Not a lot of charge when collected but enough to get me home.
Rear lights are the new format, and not the chipolata break light.

Attachments

• 1B5A1D64-666A-4C5E-BFDB-104332B42424.jpeg
    1B5A1D64-666A-4C5E-BFDB-104332B42424.jpeg
    588.8 KB · Views: 64
Just for info incase anyone else is in the same situation and wondering ....

Picked mine up last Tuesday (7th) and had the VED refund in the post yesterday, DVLA acknowledgement of sale in the post today and also banking app notification that I have had the balance of my trade in deposited in the bank today as well.

Reactions: OddityError
I like the car don't like the company the way they mess people around.. technically I still have a valid RN number pending delivery, unless this forum is a dictatorship?
To be fair, disgruntled customers are far more likely to post on forums than merely “satisfied” customers. For a non-disgruntled customer they generally need to be “delighted” before they’ll tell anyone.
So far I’ve had zero problems with Tesla, but they also haven’t really done anything to delight me either (until I get the car I hope!)
So I don’t think Tesla piss off any more customers than anyone else, as a percentage that is.

Reactions: SpaceCowboy