Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha 😃, the whole thing made me realise that I almost never look at my rear lights! I don’t think I would have noticed if I wasn’t on this forum.
I had a sulk about not getting the passenger lumbar support on my June delivery M3 as it was discontinued about then. Came to my senses though when I realised I'd had it for two years in my MS and had never known it to be used anyway.

To be fair, disgruntled customers are far more likely to post on forums than merely “satisfied” customers. For a non-disgruntled customer they generally need to be “delighted” before they’ll tell anyone.
So far I’ve had zero problems with Tesla, but they also haven’t really done anything to delight me either (until I get the car I hope!)
So I don’t think Tesla piss off any more customers than anyone else, as a percentage that is.
Have a read back through the forum and see, I've bought a fair few cars in my time from different OEM never had anything like this. I was open to the online approach. But been served up false promises and lies. When a company has an unsatisfied customer the majority will try to do something about it generally. Tesla couldn't be bothered and refusal to return the deposit was the cherry on the cake.

Have a read back through the forum and see, I've bought a fair few cars in my time from different OEM never had anything like this. I was open to the online approach. But been served up false promises and lies. When a company has an unsatisfied customer the majority will try to do something about it generally. Tesla couldn't be bothered and refusal to return the deposit was the cherry on the cake.
Wouldn’t begrudge you that at all. My experience as an Irish customer anyway has been quite poor. Lack of communication, missed timelines, a car reserved that turned out to not be available at all. I’m on my third different car since I ordered in September. Hopefully I’ll have it Monday. Again as I said I wouldnt blame anybody for saying enough is enough.

Reactions: Somex and BevyBoy
Picked mine up on Saturday.

I don't know how you guys find the M3, but personally I think it's phenomenal. I was expecting great things but its surpassed expectations.

The driving is just so smooth, so fast, so quiet. So easy.

A question re: heated steering wheel and seats - mine has come up as an upgrade costing circa £300 via the App.

Is this what others are referring to when they say the heated steering wheel appeared, or did it just suddenly come without purchasing the upgrade?
Don’t pay, they’ll appear in your settings very soon, mine took about 3 days.

I like the car don't like the company the way they mess people around.. technically I still have a valid RN number pending delivery, unless this forum is a dictatorship?
I change my car every 3-4 years and have never had an experience anywhere near as good as I have had with Tesla. Everything from ordering to delivery was brilliant. It’s also the first time I’ve ordered a car and the one I got was better than the one I ordered.
No other company does that.

Also stop tagging my posts (I get a notification) and I'll stay away 🤗
Don't go anywhere BevyBoy we need people like you on TMC...you're active, with your own opinions and experiences expressed for us to debate as EV driver's of any vehicle...I just feel deep in your heart you're a Tesla fan bitten by bad experiences...can't wait for the day you tell everyone on here that you've bought a Tesla...until then, we'll wait for you to get the Ionic 5 out your system as a two finger gesture to Tesla 👍🏼...oh, got another pic of Ionic 5 with my misses Nissan Leaf for size comparison! she said she'd like to get one as a little bigger for kids and better range etc...oh no, might be getting a Hyundai after all 😲 but only as a second car though 😅

Attachments

• 20211215_152735.jpg
    20211215_152735.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: BevyBoy
Here it is at Thorpe Park delivery Centre. Very happy. No usb, wireless charging, but not too worried. Front mud flaps installed, extended flaps in the boot. I have 1 year extended connectivity for free, so £120 saved. Sweetener for usb shortage maybe? Memory stick in the glove box.
Ironic, yesterday chap mentioned how good my car sounded. Now we have Whispering Death, maybe I will call the car Michael.
Wheels aside, so understated. Roof is a lot more tinted than I realized. Not a lot of charge when collected but enough to get me home.
Rear lights are the new format, and not the chipolata break light.
You used to get a year free in the long range and performance models. It dropped to 30 days on the 15th October, so if you ordered before then that’ll be why you have it.

Annoyingly I ordered a few weeks after that, so just 30 days for me. Although I did at least order before the recent £1500 price increase. You win some, you lose some 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: IbroSaunks
My apologies I was assuming your opinion was based on the forum posts from others, not from personal experience. It does indeed sound like you’ve had a bad experience and been messed around a lot. There’s not really any defending that at all.

Reactions: BevyBoy