Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.44

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if this is in any way related to my latest update (2022.44.25.1) but over the last few days I have been frustrated that the drivers door mirror does not save to profile after setting it correctly. It operates fine to move to the correct position, press the Save button. Then the next drive after it has shifted to my wife's or the easy entry profile, it doesn't want to know, and goes back to the position it was in before I last adjusted it to be correct. It certainly shifts around to a different profile when I go through the saved ones, but I just can't get it to save in the right place. I tried deleting my profile and making up a new one, but this is no different. Also tried a reboot.....anything else that might help? Many thanks in advance!

44.25.3 downloading atm...
20221220_114658.jpg

No release notes though so assume it's a bug patch update or similar?

Reactions: JamiePP
Anyone running 44.25.3 after .2? Please tell me it puts the auto- wipers back to where they were before 44.25.x rolled out?! Just drove back down the A1M to London with them going intermittently all the time there were no street lights … not a drop of rain to be seen and a clean windscreen.

Anyone running 44.25.3 after .2? Please tell me it puts the auto- wipers back to where they were before 44.25.x rolled out?! Just drove back down the A1M to London with them going intermittently all the time there were no street lights … not a drop of rain to be seen and a clean windscreen.
Yes, my trip back home was the same.
But remembered I have S3XY buttons and no problem anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220_214356.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220_214356.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 51