Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Ordered a LR AWD in white just before Christmas, now waiting (impatiently) for a delivery date

I’m sure I could find it if I read through every page on this thread but....... where can you suggest I go to get the dash wrap - not sure I can live with the light oak thing!

Hi all,

Ordered a LR AWD in white just before Christmas, now waiting (impatiently) for a delivery date

I’m sure I could find it if I read through every page on this thread but....... where can you suggest I go to get the dash wrap - not sure I can live with the light oak thing!
Look 3 posts up ;), @Nikola Pro may be able to help :)

Sorry, should add "soon"

Reactions: Nikola Pro
Reactions: m3p_uk
Hi all,

Thanks to comments on this thread I have decided to get a wrap from abstractocean.com, I really recommend it for anybody who would like to get rid of glossy plastics, here are results.

IMG_20200105_153046.jpg

Hi all,

Thanks to comments on this thread I have decided to get a wrap from abstractocean.com, I really recommend it for anybody who would like to get rid of glossy plastics, here are results.

View attachment 496996

It looks proper:) is that brushed black? I’ve just ordered the same.... and a screen protector...... and wheel centres and lug nut covers..... and a centre console tidy..... just need a car to put it all on;) What is it about this forum and thread that makes people buy stuff they haven’t seen for a car they haven’t got and no visibility of a delivery date? I swore I wouldn’t get sucked in :D

It looks proper:) is that brushed black? I’ve just ordered the same.... and a screen protector...... and wheel centres and lug nut covers..... and a centre console tidy..... just need a car to put it all on;) What is it about this forum and thread that makes people buy stuff they haven’t seen for a car they haven’t got and no visibility of a delivery date? I swore I wouldn’t get sucked in :D

Yes it is brushed black. Please watch instalation tutorial, it helped a lot.

Reactions: Jez_GB
does anyone do a carbon fibre centre console cover for the model 3 *rhd* uk models? or even just a black ....anything other than wood lol if not what are people doing to get around this can't be the only one who can't stand the wood?

Not up for the vinyl can never see a rookie could apply that and make it look good?

does anyone do a carbon fibre centre console cover for the model 3 *rhd* uk models? or even just a black ....anything other than wood lol if not what are people doing to get around this can't be the only one who can't stand the wood?

Not up for the vinyl can never see a rookie could apply that and make it look good?

Maybe need clarification here. The centre console is the section between the front seats ... no wood there. Do you mean the wood strip across the front of the dashboard?

That looks much better looks like you done a good job how tricky was the install?

How are you feeling about the wood dash though? (See previous post)

Hi all,

View attachment 496996[/QUOTE
Hi all,

View attachment 496996

Hi all,

View attachment 496996
If I start to see the threatened permanent scratching on the piano black then I'll go for this. Looks really tasteful and compliments the car. I find the Carbon Fibre look too 'sport' for the 'Scadinavian apartment' look and feel of the 3. This is closer to the original design framework in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Florafauna
sorry yes i mean the strip along the dash I will edit the post

ABS carbon fibre cap for front dash Carbon Fiber Style Dash Panel Genuine Dashboard Trim Protect For Tesla MODEL 3 9798017629390 | eBay

Now i dont know if that one is still available but it has been on my car since start of Nov and no problems.
The whole thread including pictures are here

Is this accessory buying getting out of hand ?

Looking at Ebay there seems to be different ABS coloured ones available now as well.

I agree a battery powered inflator is good. saves messing with cables and avoids the amperage limit but I think there are cheaper options that are adequate. This looks rather like overkill and a bit bulky to keep in the car. Personally I have a ring one:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ring-RTC60...argid=aud-923883899997:pla-659315059086&psc=1

which I can also charge in the car