Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Abstract Ocean - really pleased with mine - Foot-well/trunk/puddle light/glove box - if you go for foot-well make sure you get the correct type as they dim when you are in "gear" if you have ambient lights selected in settings.

I've bought a cheap set off Alibaba, I'm guessing they may not have this function. Will report back once they arrive. If it is a problem I'll swap them out of the footwell and into another location and replace them with the AO versions.

Reactions: Jez_GB
I've bought a cheap set off Alibaba, I'm guessing they may not have this function. Will report back once they arrive. If it is a problem I'll swap them out of the footwell and into another location and replace them with the AO versions.

I was looking into getting puddle lights with the tesla logo, not really looking for lighting improvements I just want the extra swagger of the puddle lights lol! Which ones are good that people have tried?

I was looking into getting puddle lights with the tesla logo, not really looking for lighting improvements I just want the extra swagger of the puddle lights lol! Which ones are good that people have tried?
I can recommend the ones from Abstract Ocean. I would also suggest getting at least one of the extension cable sets. One of my puddle lights had a very short lead and whilst it might have been possible to make the connection it was made vastly easier by using the extension cable.

Thought I'd follow the process in the app. Mobile service booked in for a fortnight. Pretty impressed with the system actually.
I had a scratch on the gloss panel just below that on delivery. Mobile ranger just came yesterday - as they'll tell you, just to fix that 'part' they have to replace almost the entire front half of the centre consol so be prepared to unplug all the cables etc (/ they will do that for you).

In a moment of boredom, I've listed (what I can remember anyway) the accessories I have purchased and fitted to my M3P.
I'm considering seeking medical advice as this behavior cannot be normal.

Window Tints
Noise Insulation kit (doors)
Noise insulation kit (roof)
Stick on number plates (f&b)
Rear reflector surrounds (have spare set if anyone interested ?)
Rain spoiler
Air intake protection
Black covers for door handles
Black covers for Tesla logo's
Tesla Valve caps
Mobile inflation / tyre pressure monitor
4 tins of Slime
Winter Rubber Mats
Replacement Summer Mats
Charging Cable Tidy bag
Go Luk Dashcam's (f&b)
Under seat dust guards
Abstract Ocean interior LED's
Abstract Ocean Footwell LED's
Abstract Ocean Puddle LED's
Abstract Ocean Pig Tails extension leads
Abstract Ocean Cubby Hole light
Abstract Ocean Center Console Wrap
Abstract Ocean Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Abstract Ocean Screen Cleaning Pads
Abstract Ocean Center Console tray
Abstract Ocean Rubber Liners
Abstract Ocean Steering Wheel Wrap
Abstract Ocean Sill Protectors (f&b)
Abstract Ocean Scent Wedges
Abstract Ocean Tesla Emblem
Abstract Ocean Eyebrows
Abstract Ocean Door Release Buttons
Abstract Ocean Sentry Stickers
Abstract Ocean Silicon Blade
Tesla Sun Shade
LukEasy windshield reflector
Jeda Hub
Jeda Wireless Charging Pad
iPhone holding bracket
Samsung 500GB SSD for Sentry
Rear Vent outlet cover
2 x USB plugins Blue
Side camera protection shields
Door Lock covers
Anti Kick door covers
Key Holder
Headlight Tinting film
Water Filtration Unit
Numerous car cleaning accessories
New Cordless Car Vacuum
Car / Motorbike Blower
Hydrophilic Coating
Snow Foam Lance / bottle + Snow Foam

Now, I am sure I've missed something !!!

Happy to give any feedback on the above if required ? Despite it sounding like the car is 'Blinged Up', it, well, I think anyway, looks great :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Keithmt and Masklin
In a moment of boredom, I've listed (what I can remember anyway) the accessories I have purchased and fitted to my M3P.
I'm considering seeking medical advice as this behavior cannot be normal.

Noise Insulation kit (doors)
Noise insulation kit (roof)
Stick on number plates (f&b)
Rear reflector surrounds (have spare set if anyone interested ?)
Rain spoiler
Air intake protection
Black covers for door handles
Black covers for Tesla logo's
Tesla Valve caps
Mobile inflation / tyre pressure monitor
4 tins of Slime
Winter Rubber Mats
Replacement Summer Mats
Charging Cable Tidy bag
Go Luk Dashcam's (f&b)
Under seat dust guards
Abstract Ocean interior LED's
Abstract Ocean Footwell LED's
Abstract Ocean Puddle LED's
Abstract Ocean Pig Tails extension leads
Abstract Ocean Cubby Hole light
Abstract Ocean Center Console Wrap
Abstract Ocean Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Abstract Ocean Screen Cleaning Pads
Abstract Ocean Center Console tray
Abstract Ocean Rubber Liners
Abstract Ocean Steering Wheel Wrap
Abstract Ocean Sill Protectors (f&b)
Abstract Ocean Scent Wedges
Abstract Ocean Tesla Emblem
Abstract Ocean Eyebrows
Abstract Ocean Door Release Buttons
Abstract Ocean Sentry Stickers
Abstract Ocean Silicon Blade
Tesla Sun Shade
LukEasy windshield reflector
Jeda Hub
Jeda Wireless Charging Pad
iPhone holding bracket
Samsung 500GB SSD for Sentry
Rear Vent outlet cover
2 x USB plugins Blue
Side camera protection shields
Door Lock covers
Anti Kick door covers
Key Holder
Headlight Tinting film
Water Filtration Unit
Numerous car cleaning accessories
New Cordless Car Vacuum
Car / Motorbike Blower
Hydrophilic Coating
Snow Foam Lance / bottle + Snow Foam

Now, I am sure I've missed something !!!

Happy to give any feedback on the above if required ? Despite it sounding like the car is 'Blinged Up', it, well, I think anyway, looks great :)
Impressive! Does the rain spoiler work well?

Update just for the sake of it. One month on from the original order I’ve finally got a return label for the incorrect frunk mat.

Still no sign of the correct one being sent though.

The delivery of the correct mat has now been sitting at East Midlands for six days.

No idea why, Tesla tell me nothing whilst DHL tell me to contact Tesla.

Hopeless.

The returned mat got from me to Tesla in two days.

The V4 boot version has arrived. The nerves are kicking in. It’s quite a job but I’m keen to do it myself.
Not for a few weeks though as have TC appointment for some minor bits to sort then a week in Scotland.
7EB2C40C-62FE-4844-BE38-EF0DF7006E1F.jpeg

Has anyone used the non-powered boot/frunk lift struts?

Model 3: Trunk Automatic-open Set (Soft-opening)

The powered version is more complicated than I am interested in, but how easy is it to replace the struts with the spring loaded ones which are capable of raising the boot/frunk themselves?

Also, is it just Torque Alliance that do the Alcantara centre console shell? (Available by emailing them)?

I've done the Frunk - posted it on here somewhere. I will go find it for you.

I used Torque Alliance's frunk springs and they're ok. Maybe a little bit stronger than the video on their site suggests but they do a decent job. Easy to replace too, took me about 5-7 mins in total once fully prepared with the right screwdriver to pop the clips.

I got my M3 AWD LR at the start of June. I got some bits and pieces from Torque Alliance - TPO Frunk Mat, Rear Bumper Sill protector and Frunk Grocery Bag hooks (Shame on Tesla for not supplying these as standard anymore!). Shipping from NL took an age (3 weeks) to RoI due to COVID. I haven't pulled the trigger on RHD cabin mats, but will at some stage...

Ordered my M3 last week and have been told to expect delivery mid-August (we'll see) so thought I'd order some stuff from Abstract Ocean, thinking it would take a couple of weeks to arrive.

Ordered Monday and arrived today - using the cheaper postage option Very impressed.

One question - I ordered a pair of the 'pig tails' - light extension cables. If I need more, I presume that these are standard cables and easily available in the UK - is that right?

Ordered my M3 last week and have been told to expect delivery mid-August (we'll see) so thought I'd order some stuff from Abstract Ocean, thinking it would take a couple of weeks to arrive.

Ordered Monday and arrived today - using the cheaper postage option Very impressed.

One question - I ordered a pair of the 'pig tails' - light extension cables. If I need more, I presume that these are standard cables and easily available in the UK - is that right?
I don't know if they are available in U.K. but I changed all my lights to Abstract Ocean apart from the glovebox and didn't order or need the extension tails.