Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another vote for abstract ocean. I go the carbon wrap and installed it in 15 minutes.
what does the carbon wrap look like with a black car and black interior (I assume you've got the black interior as your signature just says Black SR+)?
I've looked at the colours on the AO website and I've narrowed down the list to a few options and carbon is on that list.

You’ll use the separate type2 cable (also supplied) for that. No need for anything else, one end (smaller) goes into the Pod-Point, other end goes into the car.

model 3 takes max 11kW in AC flavour electricity, so it’ll use all of the 7kW

NB the type2 cable supplied will probably be 4m long
NB the type2 cable will also possibly be missing if recent reports of shortages are anything to go by!

With the cup holders being too big for anything sold in this country what accessories are people using to make them more user friendly?

I like the look of the evannex cup holder insert but it costs more to ship than it does for the product

what does the carbon wrap look like with a black car and black interior (I assume you've got the black interior as your signature just says Black SR+)?
I've looked at the colours on the AO website and I've narrowed down the list to a few options and carbon is on that list.
SO pics of my waterproof trunk mat....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WNQYDSM/ref=pe_3187911_189395841_TE_3p_dp_1

and my Abstract Ocean carbon wrap in the black interior. My first ever wrap attempt - so possibly could have been done neater - but looks good enough for me.

Attachments

• IMG_20191107_155330.jpg
    IMG_20191107_155330.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20191107_155253.jpg
    IMG_20191107_155253.jpg
    821.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Informative
Reactions: Roy W. and thorfun
and my Abstract Ocean carbon wrap in the black interior. My first ever wrap attempt - so possibly could have been done neater - but looks good enough for me.

You should be able to poke with the spatula the left side excess of cupholder piece under the trim. Make sure you poke not slide as there is a risk that sliding may cut or pucker the wrap. Once you found where trim starts to give a little, you should then be able to move along inch by inch.

• Helpful
Reactions: Roy W.