Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if they are available in U.K. but I changed all my lights to Abstract Ocean apart from the glovebox and didn't order or need the extension tails.
I bought some cheaper ones from ebay, didn't come with the extensions but didn't need them either.

Just make sure you clamp the wire when you pull the light out so that it doesn't rescind back into the door.

In a moment of boredom, I've listed (what I can remember anyway) the accessories I have purchased and fitted to my M3P.
I'm considering seeking medical advice as this behavior cannot be normal.

Window Tints
Noise Insulation kit (doors)
Noise insulation kit (roof)
Stick on number plates (f&b)
Rear reflector surrounds (have spare set if anyone interested ?)
Rain spoiler
Air intake protection
Black covers for door handles
Black covers for Tesla logo's
Tesla Valve caps
Mobile inflation / tyre pressure monitor
4 tins of Slime
Winter Rubber Mats
Replacement Summer Mats
Charging Cable Tidy bag
Go Luk Dashcam's (f&b)
Under seat dust guards
Abstract Ocean interior LED's
Abstract Ocean Footwell LED's
Abstract Ocean Puddle LED's
Abstract Ocean Pig Tails extension leads
Abstract Ocean Cubby Hole light
Abstract Ocean Center Console Wrap
Abstract Ocean Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Abstract Ocean Screen Cleaning Pads
Abstract Ocean Center Console tray
Abstract Ocean Rubber Liners
Abstract Ocean Steering Wheel Wrap
Abstract Ocean Sill Protectors (f&b)
Abstract Ocean Scent Wedges
Abstract Ocean Tesla Emblem
Abstract Ocean Eyebrows
Abstract Ocean Door Release Buttons
Abstract Ocean Sentry Stickers
Abstract Ocean Silicon Blade
Tesla Sun Shade
LukEasy windshield reflector
Jeda Hub
Jeda Wireless Charging Pad
iPhone holding bracket
Samsung 500GB SSD for Sentry
Rear Vent outlet cover
2 x USB plugins Blue
Side camera protection shields
Door Lock covers
Anti Kick door covers
Key Holder
Headlight Tinting film
Water Filtration Unit
Numerous car cleaning accessories
New Cordless Car Vacuum
Car / Motorbike Blower
Hydrophilic Coating
Snow Foam Lance / bottle + Snow Foam

Now, I am sure I've missed something !!!

Happy to give any feedback on the above if required ? Despite it sounding like the car is 'Blinged Up', it, well, I think anyway, looks great :)
You, sir, are my new spirit animal!

Impressive amount of kit.

Reactions: Chalks99
More random accessories bought. Does anyone have any of the items below? Any tips?

I'm particularly interested in the 'air conditioner port insect net'.

upload_2020-8-5_17-50-49.png

I've been reading through the forums, watching youtube as appears to be the norm for soon to be Tesla owners and there seems to be a myriad of recommended upgrades.

I like the idea of the Taptes wireless charging hub and it then made sense to get the Taptes USB hub to be able to plug in the wireless charger and also have ports left for the storage device for the dashcam.

However, I've seen snippets somewhere that the M3 now boasts wireless charging as standard - is anyone able to confirm?

I've been reading through the forums, watching youtube as appears to be the norm for soon to be Tesla owners and there seems to be a myriad of recommended upgrades.

I like the idea of the Taptes wireless charging hub and it then made sense to get the Taptes USB hub to be able to plug in the wireless charger and also have ports left for the storage device for the dashcam.

However, I've seen snippets somewhere that the M3 now boasts wireless charging as standard - is anyone able to confirm?

Wait for a week or too. The next lot of shipments seem to be coming in from the 15th onwards. I'm sure someone will confirm. If not I'll let you know on September 1st

It's been said that M3s built after 1 June have wireless charging and USB C. I've been meaning to get the USB hub but will need to get the Model Y version because of the USB C port. My M3 is estimated for delivery in mid-September so will have to wait until then to personally confirm.

For any of you with the new (fancy! :D) Model 3's with the built in USB-C and wireless, wanting a hub for it, you need this one:

TAPTES Tesla Model 3 & Model Y USB Hub

Please, don't order one from Jeda unless you like paying more money for things that don't arrive and they start ignoring you if you ever ask for a refund!
Sounds like they have bad customer service. However form my research it should be said that both devices aren't the same. The Jeda one is an actually hub. The Taptes one is a splitter. I think someone else posted explaining the difference.

Sounds like they have bad customer service. However form my research it should be said that both devices aren't the same. The Jeda one is an actually hub. The Taptes one is a splitter. I think someone else posted explaining the difference.

That definitely was the case, but... reading the description of it "All Ports Have Data & Power Transfer Capabilities." tells me they've updated the internals likely inline with the 'Hub Pro' for the older Model 3 that I now have, suspect this one is an actual hub.

Jeda are a nightmare to deal with, constant delays with dispatch, then they refuse to acknowledge your emails if you try and cancel your order, I've had to get the bank involved. Ordered 3rd of June...