Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Q2 Supercharger location voting has started.
I'd just come here to say that!

It's a bit of a charade really, my expectations are that most in GB will most likely vote for the 4 on the mainland and maybe Cavan or one on the way to their favourite holiday location in Europe. Presumably this happens in other countries too which would make it a 'how many Telsas are there' in each country 'vote' but they already know the answer to that.

I guess people on the continent near borders may have different views.

Come on Cheltenham!
(May be slightly biased,
Agreed!

I may or may not live in Cheltenham with included supercharging :) so this would perhaps help fill the M5 hole (and my pockets).

The South Koreans are certainly well orchestrated ("Come on Cheltenham!"):

1680738751610.png

Last edited:
If I need to charge on a trip I need to charge!

Price might cause some/you? to shift the trip to "cheap rate" ... if some folk do that then it would shift the usage to reduce chance of queueing at peak times. Road charging (if that comes as a replacement for Fuel Duty and Road Tax) could similarly have a cheap rate for middle of night - that might move some commercial traffic out of peak times ...

But I dunno how many people are going to decide to bundle up the kids and drive to Cornwall in the middle of the night!! to save a few pence per kWh

Reactions: Adopado
But I dunno how many people are going to decide to bundle up the kids and drive to Cornwall in the middle of the night!! to save a few pence per kWh

Well, you might be tempted to do that already to avoid traffic (I know I did as a child going on holiday to Cornwall in the pre-EV era, and I've done it more recently despite having free supercharging). So the saving of a couple of quid might be enough to tilt the balance for a reasonable number of people.

Well, you might be tempted to do that already to avoid traffic (I know I did as a child going on holiday to Cornwall in the pre-EV era, and I've done it more recently despite having free supercharging). So the saving of a couple of quid might be enough to tilt the balance for a reasonable number of people.
Well for Cornwall, unless you are happy to arrive late afternoon - you tend to leave at very early morning anyway... It is like 5 hrs of driving there