Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] Holiday update - 2020.48.26/.30/.35.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I must be missing something but I can’t find a way to review the Sentry mode footage anymore. I get back and see the message that there are 2 new events. I try to click on it but that doesn’t do anything (that would have been the obvious thing). When I click on the sentry icon in the top I can only toggle it on and off. I’ve tried holding it for longer but that doesn’t do anything either. And I can’t find anything in the car menu -> safety either.
What am I missing? I was able to view it fine before the update.

I must be missing something but I can’t find a way to review the Sentry mode footage anymore. I get back and see the message that there are 2 new events. I try to click on it but that doesn’t do anything (that would have been the obvious thing). When I click on the sentry icon in the top I can only toggle it on and off. I’ve tried holding it for longer but that doesn’t do anything either. And I can’t find anything in the car menu -> safety either.
What am I missing? I was able to view it fine before the update.
It's been reported that a re-format of the storage media is required to bring it all back

Anybody having issues with detecting traffic lights since the .26 update?

Mine looks like it isn’t using the wide angle camera anymore and so cannot detect the colour of nearby traffic lights (i.e most of them), like when the traffic light detection was first introduced earlier in year.

Reactions: pow216
Anybody having issues with detecting traffic lights since the .26 update?

Mine looks like it isn’t using the wide angle camera anymore and so cannot detect the colour of nearby traffic lights (i.e most of them), like when the traffic light detection was first introduced earlier in year.
Yes, only seems to detect around 25% of the lights although the light housings do look prettier now :)

• Funny
Reactions: Adopado