Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[uk specific] Software 2023.32

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you ever had a 12v battery replacement?

Reason I ask is that I know you’ve got an auto frunk kit, presumably connected directly to the 12v. When the battery started to fail I noticed my car waking up more and more often, and staying awake each time for 1-3 hours. Eventually it popped an alert to tell me to get it replaced.

It might be worth checking the Service Mode to see if you’ve got any alerts that the car isn’t telling you about.
I’ll have a look and see if anything’s showing up. But bearing in mind there’s a few others experiencing similar issues, this makes me think it’s a Tesla side issue.

Reactions: init6
Anyine noticed the changes in 2023.32.6? I'm liking the changes to visualisations. Now the lead car (and car in right lane on motorways) gets highlighted when TACC or AP is enabled. Also I fancied the trucks looks better with more details. Only driven for 20 miles so there might be more...

Now the lead car (and car in right lane on motorways) gets highlighted when TACC or AP is enabled.

They always were? The cars that TACC (incl when autosteer on) was ‘stalking’ (ie using as a speed reference) were darker when in day mode and lighter in night mode. In radar it was always just the one but swapped to two around time TeslsVision was introduced. A useful point of reference to know if you are likely to try and undertake the car that’s just appeared to your right - takes a while for that car to be stalked instead.

Or is that not what you mean.

Reactions: Ashdeman and Cardo
Anyine noticed the changes in 2023.32.6? I'm liking the changes to visualisations. Now the lead car (and car in right lane on motorways) gets highlighted when TACC or AP is enabled. Also I fancied the trucks looks better with more details. Only driven for 20 miles so there might be more...
I haven't noticed any difference, highlighted how? It's always been the case that the car that is limiting your speed is in a darker grey.

They always were? The cars that TACC (incl when autosteer on) was ‘stalking’ (ie using as a speed reference) were darker when in day mode and lighter in night mode. In radar it was always just the one but swapped to two around time TeslsVision was introduced. A useful point of reference to know if you are likely to try and undertake the car that’s just appeared to your right - takes a while for that car to be stalked instead.

Or is that not what you mean.
Well I'd never! I've only just noticed this today. It must be due to the cataract op I had a few week ago... I wonder what I'll notice next week when I get the other eye operated on Monday...

• Funny
Reactions: Bouba and MrBadger
No idea what changed or why it wasn’t working, but mine now seems to be back to normal sleeping also since I went out yesterday;

1696170523615.png