Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[uk specific] Software 2023.32

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think something similar was introduced with FSD beta. Iirc You could not set a speed above the current speed limit (or maybe a small bit above) which meant that when on highway AP (which was at that time separate to FSD city streets beta functionality) cars would be constantly holding up/being overtaken by all the other cars travelling much faster who were travelling at a de facto speed limit much faster than the official one.

Just had 23.32.4 installed
Is this also an FSD update for Europe ?
According to TeslaFi it’s FSD 11.4.4 which has been out since firmware 2023.26.11 - can’t recall seeing any UK cars with that.

Previously we had FSD 11.3.6 included but not generally enabled as part of firmware 2023.26.8/9 etc.

Iirc FSD 11.4.x supports HW4 although regular AP was already supported on HW4. Don’t know about legacy EAP or legacy FSD (not that latter is much different from legacy EAP)

HOWEVER - just because firmware has FSD functionality included in that release, being enabled in part (eg more parts of stack or more excitingly highways) let alone in full (eg city streets) is a completely different story.

Important to remember, especially for those that have not purchased FSD, just because firmware includes FSD code, doesn’t mean that any of the functionality will be enabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bouba
Just had 23.32.4 installed
Is this also an FSD update for Europe ?
No, or at least very doubtful

Tesla have started to include FSDb in all the releases to stop the FSDb programme people feeling like they're missing out of new features and bug fixes elsewhere in the software.

It's easier to see with these release notes as it tells you which countries have actually reported each of the features rather than the sites that just say "Not relevant to UK".

Reactions: Bouba
Why?...the last one is really noticeable in the side repeater cameras...also I think (but it could be my imagination) that the inside camera is also better...
I don’t care, better image quality has zero impact on driving the car.

The car beeping at me for going 1mph over the limit (that the car will most likely misreport) - that I do care about and will impact driving the car.